Ruskin Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.0 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Newly furnished 3 bed 3 bath town home, excellent views
You will be able to enjoy views from any of the four balconies with your morning coffee/tea. This is exactly what you will experience when you stay in this new 3 bedroom 3 bath town home.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina located on gorgeous South Tampa Bay in Ruskin, Florida between Tampa-St. Pete and Sarasota. Enjoy this beautiful resort with all amenities including a full service Restaurant, Tiki Bar, Private Beach, Beach volley ball, heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Tennis courts Children's Play area and more.
This is the perfect place for a quiet get away with your spouse, family or friends. No worries about traffic jams, honking horns or crowds of people. You will be able to watch nature from one of your 4 covered balconies or while relaxing on the beach or taking a walk around the resort.
This luxury three bedroom, three bath non-smoking town home sleeps up to six guests. The Master Bedroom boasts a King Bed and private bath, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and bath and it too has its own private covered balcony with a view. The third bedroom has another queen bed located on the first floor and with a shared bath. Each bedroom has its own flat panel cable TV!
This town home also offers FREE wireless internet, FREE local phone calls, a washer and dryer. This home also offers a blow up air mattress that can be used to sleep up to two people.
Come, relax and stay with us for an outstanding vacation!
- John Helen and Dorthy This was a lovely place for us to sty while attending or nephew's Wedding at Little Harbor,
- What a great place to spend Christmas with our extended family. Your home and the decorating is fantastic!!
- We never stayed in such an amazing home. Literally wish I could stay here forever. We did lots of amusement parks , swimming here and at Clearwater beach, paddle boating, even a big cat rescue in Sarasota! Your home was a nice launching point to visit all the above and it was so nice to have the space to spread out after a day of activity. John
- We had a great time here exploring Sea World and Busch Gardens. Your home was very comfortable and Michelle your cleaner was most helpful arranging a playpen for our grandson. Thanks you so very much for helping to make our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. Jennifer
- Had a great time! Very well supplied townhome. Marcey
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the manager
We enjoyed staying in your lovely townhouse. Lots of room to spread out after our long day trips to area attractions. Visited Busch Gardens, Cat Rescue, Edison and Ford Winter Estates and the Aquarium. My husband and son went on a fishing charter. Lots of fun! Thanks!