Ventnor House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 10 Beach Block House in St. Leonard's Tract Ventnor
Enjoy this designer decorated beach home just steps from the boardwalk and beach in St. Leonard's tract in Ventnor, New Jersey.
This beautiful house has 4 spacious bedrooms, all with a variety of bed size arrangements. The master bedroom has a king size bed, a private deck facing the ocean, dressing room with vanity make up mirror, sitting area, and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub, steam shower, and a bidet. There are 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, and the 4th bedroom has two twin beds. There is also a room on the first floor with a trundle bed that sleeps 2 additional guests.
The fully stocked kitchen has a gas stove, oven, microwave, dish washer, convection oven, side-by-side refrigerator with filtered water, ice maker, instant hot water dispenser, and Corian counter tops.
The dining room table seats 8 comfortably for the chef who wants to entertain at home.
The open layout on the first floor features a great room with entertainment center and surround sound. A cozy fireplace will keep guests warm and comfy in the colder months. There is also a wet bar for that afternoon or evening cocktail!
The Beach House is also equipped with a land line telephone, cable TV, and WiFi. Fully equipped laundry room along with all of the linens and towels needed while away from home. Dual zone heating and air conditioning to keep you comfortable. Large deck off of the dining area and great room for outdoor living or entertaining. There is also a slate patio featuring a more intimate escape from sunning while at the Beach House. A gas BBQ is available for summer grilling. The house comes with 2 bicycles should you care to ride on the boardwalk during the early morning hours. There is a private outdoor shower to wash off the sea salt and sand after a day at the beach.
- limited accessibility
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
The very nice features of your home were:
1. Large rooms made entertaining easy.
2. Nearness to the beach and Boardwalk was a big plus.
3. All the facilities required for cooking and entertaining were available.
4. The bedrooms were all very attractive.
5. First floor furniture was comfortable although stained requiring covering or replacement.
6. The house was very clean.
7. There were external problems. The front walk and door need cleaning and repair. We removed some of the mildew with Clorox. Porch furniture is shabby and the grill needed replacing. I understand that has been done. The new grill should be cleaned after each visit.
The negatives were far outweighed by the positives. On a scale of 10 I would give it an 8 or 9 and I would love to return.