|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
We have a beautiful home new renovated in a residential, with a large kitchen and also a large dining room, and a little terrace over the swimming pool and the garden, everything works perfect.
You will stay at your own home, with any noises, and security 24h.
We have beds enough to acomodate adults (3),1 queen double bed main bedroom + bath ensuite, 3 bunk beds in second bedroom, 1 foldable single bed in studio.
High speed fiber optic wifi (100Mbps), doble windows to keep perfect heating, Central Air conditioning in all the rooms, Large Hi Def TV, Wii and Playstation for entertaiment, all amenities for enjoy at home.
We love to walk in the near country, and resolve any needs in the, near shopping center. If you like to golf, our house its closing to a good course. Its like living in Madrid, only 20 min driving, but with the quiet of the country and a mid village.
Madrid its the place enjoy with spanish culture, flamenco,arts, music , museums, toros, sports,food ,shopping , 24h things to do for everyone, and sunny all day long.
Majadahonda big small city with everything for your comfort Restaurants, shopping its a walking distance, the center of the village it´s close to cars, and theres a lot of Bars and restaurants with terraces to dining al fresco.
If you want to go to the mountains, you will only drive one hour. Madrid its in the center of Spain, you can reach any point of Spain 1 hour flying, the east cost its 3 hours driving, the north 4 hours, the south 5 hours, Lisbon and Portugal 4 hours driving.
ALL about Madrid
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
. 200 EUR deposit
Cleaning not included, but can be contracted for an extra fee (70€)
30% downpayment to reserve the property. Remaining 70% plus deposit due at check-in.
PayPal and bank transfers accepted
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.