Come experience The Jocassee Club, the ultimate 5 bedroom mountain lakefront home on the pristine shores of Lake Jocassee, the “Lake Tahoe of the East.”
• Enjoy breathtaking waterfront sunrises from the balconies on all levels of the home, including all 5 en suite bedrooms;
• Share sunsets and good times on the open air, lake-front 830 square feet patio with outdoor fireplace or on the covered patio;
• Prepare family meals surrounded by friends and family in either of the 2 large kitchens or outdoor grill that could rival even the finest restaurants;
• Private elevator access to all floors of the home as well as a tram system that runs from the main level of the home make this an ideal retreat for all ages.
• Spend hours cruising the crystal waters of Lake Jocassee. Swim, fish and ski … or just relax with friends and family. There are always things to do and places to explore from The Jocassee Club!
• Perfect for a one of a kind getaway with friends, family, or as a corporate retreat!
• More information and pictures available at thejocasseeclub dot com
A FEW CONSIDERATIONS:
-No one under 35 years old is allowed to rent. Renting on behalf of guests less than 35 years old is strictly prohibited. The financially responsible party signing the rental agreement must be at least 35 years old, and must be an occupant of the house during the term of the agreement.
LIMIT - 10 occupants
-No pets, no smoking.
-No house parties. The Jocassee Club is in a pristine and quiet residential area. Please be mindful of our shared neighbors during your stay and understand that this home is not suitable for loud noise or parties.
-Incline Tram System/Lift that services the home will take you from the Parking lot to the Main level (called Whitewater Lodge) where you should enter upon arrival. The Lift has a 700-pound capacity. An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18 to ride the Lift.
-Check-in & Check-out: Check-in is after 3PM on Friday. Check-out is by 10AM on Friday.
-Recommended Items to Bring: Groceries (the closest market in Cashiers, which is 16 miles away), paper products, trash bags, laundry & dish detergent, floats/tubes/life vests for water lounging, fishing poles and fishing licenses. (*linens and towels are provided)
Trash Fee will apply for removal of excess (more than 7 large bags) or unbagged trash.
Boat rental near and delivery available
Keywords: mountain home, lakefront home, estate, mountain retreat, lake retreat, 5 bedrooms
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2010
We have owned a home on Lake Jocassee for over 20 years. When we had the opportunity to purchase more of the extremely rare land, we jumped at the chance. The Jocassee Club is now available for rental to those who know the special magic surrounding Lake Jocassee. Lake Jocassee is known by some as the Lake Tahoe of the East. With its crystal clear waters and thousands of acres of protected land, there is nowhere else that has the same magic as Lake Jocassee.
The Jocassee Club is one of those rare places that always seems to build a deeper connection between family, friends, and the natural world with each visit.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.