Acadia National Park Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cottage, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 7
Our cozy, rustic pine cottage is surrounded by forest and field on Hancock Point. The cottage is surrounded by trees pastures and blueberry fields. The cottage is within easy walking distance of the shore. We are located in Hancock, Maine, halfway between Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park at Schoodic Point. The secluded location is close to the village of Hancock in an excellent area for hiking biking, kayaking or berry picking. Step out the door and take a peaceful, ten-minute walk to Jellison Cove on Frenchman's Bay or explore the nearby woods and fields.
Please call or write for availability. Calendar is not updated.
Prices on this website are subject to change. The prices immediately below are the updated, true prices for 2014.
Weekly prices, Saturday to Saturday in high season
Partial weeks available in Spring and Fall
• May 1 through May 23: $495/wk, $119/night, 3 night min.
• May 24 through June 20: $595/wk, 119/night after Memorial day.
• Memorial Day weekend, $159 per night, see below for details
• Couple's Special May 24: through June 20: $50 discount, ask for details
• Last full week in June, June 21 through 27: $695
• June 28 through July 4 (Check out on Sat. July 5th): $795
• July 5 through August 22: $1095
• August 23 through September 26: $695, partial weeks $139 per night except for Labor Day Weekend
• Labor Day Weekend, $159 per night, see below for details
• Couple's Special August 30 through September 26: $645, ask for details
• September 27 through October 24: $565/wk, $113 per night except Columbus day weekend
• Columbus Day weekend, $159 per night, see below for details
Weeks in the Cottages are generally Saturday to Saturday in high season with no extra cleaning fee. Other arrival and departure days can possibly be arranged and will sometimes involve a cleaning fee of $50.
Holiday weekend rates and partial weeks apply to groups of 4 or families. Larger adult groups add $25 per person per night.
Add 8% Maine lodging tax.
Call or write to confirm prices and availability
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible