|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
McCormick Manor -- www.McCormickManor.com -- is nestled in a private 100-acre Estate, is a peaceful and secluded getaway with the closest neighbor being 1/2 mile away. The only noise you might hear is our farm rooster and, when conditions are right, a peacock. Your peace and serenity is guaranteed with state-of-the-art security -- complete with a gated entrance, video surveillance, and your own private alarm system. The well-stocked, spring fed, 5-acre McCormick Lake is surrounded by sugar maples and oaks. The lake is a favorite stop for the deer and turkeys that often visit for a drink from the cool waters. It is also a noted stopover for migrating waterfowl. After a day of beaching, hiking, biking, cross country skiing, wine tasting ... you name it, you'll enjoy the 2-person Jacuzzi overlooking McCormick Lake. Gorgeous lake vistas await you year-around! The Lake Michigan white sand beaches and dunes are just a 5-minute drive away.
Keywords: Private Estate, Fishing Lake, close to beaches, restaurants, golf, casinos, wineries, vineyards
I am a Gentleman farmer.
Anna or Bill purchased this estate in 1990
Family history in this area.
Fishing from the pier of the private lake, walking the trails on the property, goats and chickens on the property
BOTH the McCormick Manor House & Hunting Lodge units feature the following ...
* Nestled in a private 100-acre Estate
* 5 minutes from white sand Lake Michigan beaches
* Short distance to several area golf courses
* Stocked 5-acre McCormick Lake with 'catch & release' fishing and dock
* Miles of trails for scenic walks and hikes
* Short distance to restaurants, bistros, cafes, and shopping
* Miles of designated bicycle routes
* Located in the middle of SW Michigan's 'Wine Country'
* Four Winds Casino and Blue Chip Casino are nearby as well
* And MUCH MORE await you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
The property also has other options for larger rentals and weddings. Log on to the website mccormickmanor.com for information.
Pay by credit card.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.