Lovers of architecture, design and quietness?
The Academia Loft is the apartment for you! Imagine a stay in Athens where exquisite taste, modern elegance, history of area and convenience meet. Ideal for a family, friends or for professional reasons, this modern and artistic apartment is located in the heart of the vibrant Keramikos in the charming pedestrian street.
The luxury modern building, is serviced with a lift and on the 8th floor an amazing 25 meters swimming pool, waiting to relax and refresh you, enjoying the breathtaking 360 view of Athens. Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill are all in front of you, like a picture in a frame.
Located on the 6th floor, the 2 bedroom apartment can accommodate up to 4 guests and is complemented by the 90 m2 + a 20 m2 private terrace which is ideal for entertaining guests.
The stylish compact kitchen which is open to the living room is fully equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge, freezer, of which dining -in is made easy.
The lounge dining area has a dining table for up to 8 guests. Side event, enjoy a musical session with nice stereo system in high-tech while relaxing on the sofa and chairs set design. The whole apartment is equipped with wifi internet.
Bedroom 1 has a large double bed (160x200cm) while Bedroom 2 is furnished with a single and a roller bed (and a double sofa bed in the living room).
Keramikos / Gazi area, is one of the newest and most vibrant at Athens centre with a large number of restaurants, wine bars, theatres, gay bars, a wide variety of music venues, a summer cinema, an exhibition centre (Tehnopolis) and the latest opening of Industrial Gas Museum, that all make the funkier atmosphere in Athens.
The Academia Loft is very close to Athens historical centre, and also is within walking distance to all main Athens' sights, making the ideal base for a sort to a longer stay. Transportation to all destinations is very convenient. Keramikos metro station is less than 500m far from the loft. It is easily accessed by air, located just 35km from Athens International Airport.
The Academia Loft is a perfect choice for those, who are looking for a spacious and designed, yet cozy and intimate space to stay.
Experienced private Chef for Greek cuisine meals, prepared with fresh organic ingredients at a budget of your choice or any other gastronomy taste you may have.
Key places near Keramikos
Pireus Port, a wide variety of beaches such as Astir Beach, Vouliagmeni Beach, Eden Beach, Sounio…
World travelled, advertising & marketing specialist, art enthusiast. Greece lover. I team up with magazines and travel guides for the city secrets based on food, culture, art, lifestyle, beauty, interior design.
The Academia Loft is a perfect choice for those, who are looking for a spacious and designed, yet cozy and intimate space to stay in the center of Athens.
The amazing 25 meters swimming pool, waiting to relax and refresh you, enjoying the breathtaking 360 view of Athens.
Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill are all in front of you, like a picture in a frame.
The experience of 5 star accommodation but feel cosy like home.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||€200.00|
|• An advanced payment of 30% of the total rate is required to guarantee the booking via bank account. The remaining 70% must be paid in full no later than 15 days before arrival. We issue invoices with an additional 23% VAT for all EU countries.|
|A refundable guarantee (200 Euro) is required upon arrival, either in cash or credit card, to protect us from any possible damages concerning the building, furniture & equipment. In case of no damages, the guarantee is refunded back to the guest in full on the day of departure.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.