This trendy apartment has amazing furnishings and decors. It was completely newly furnished in 2010 by a German architect - the result is wonderful craftsmanship and interior design!
Located in very safe and eco-friendly neighborhood, the apartment is walking distance from many restaurants, shops, and local supermarkets. Transport by metro/tube, bus, and even bicycles are available nearby.
The apartment offers an open plan kitchen with dinner table for 4, spacious living room with a designer sofa bed and 2 armchairs, an amazing Entertainment-Center, beautiful Master bedroom with direct access into a private garden with terrace.... it is a true oasis for chill-out after a long day in an exciting London.Only 2 minutes walking distance from the apartment you will find yourself on Islington High Street with a lot of fashionable shops, the trendiest restaurants, most popular pubs, cinemas and (organic) supermarkets.
- The living room with wooden floors has a modern large sofa-bed (queen size) and a breakfast bar with seating for 4 people.
- The kitchen is equipped with all machines including microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, espresso machine and all utensils.
- Stylish double bedroom with king size bed (Orthopaedic Mattress) and ample storage (4 m build in closets). The bedroom opens to a quality bathroom with bath and shower over bath.
- 50 inch digital TV, Blu Ray Player, Wii console, telephone, WiFi, iPod with high spec speaker base.
- Angel tube station on the Northern line (Zone 1) is just a 8 minute walk away.
FAQs Sleeping Beds:
- Bed arrangements: king-size bed for 2 guests, sofa in living room for 1 guest, plus an inflatable extra bed for extra guests wanting individual bed.
- All beddings, sheets, and also towels are provided, included.
- Checkout cleaning and laundry are included as well.
If you have good luck you will meet our favorite Mayor of London - Boris Johnson - while he goes shopping as he chose Angel as his home. Islington is well known for nightlife and theatre and offers an impressive range to rival the West End. The world famous Sadlers Well Dance Theatre can be reached on foot. Almeida Theatre, Union Chapel and O2 Academy are just a sample of the incredible range on offer. Well known attractions in the area include the Dickens Museum, the London Canal Museum, Camden Passage antiques market, Chapel Market fruit & veg, Columbia Road flower market, Brick Lane, Broadway Market, Spitalfields and Pettycoat Lane. Great for families too as the area offers the Geffrye Museum with a very good kidzone, the V&A; Museum of Childhood, Highbury Fields, London Fields and Clissold Park, not to mention De Beauvoir square. Newington has a children's cafe called 'that place on the corner', and lots of child friendly cafes in Newington Green and Upper Street - also perfect for shopping sprees. Experience it NOW!
To book just press BOOK NOW, and follow the instructions on the website. Or email me to put it on hold for you. Alternatively you can make a bank transfer, internationally or from the UK, easily.
Once you book, we email you complete check-in details, contract, with full address, directions, instructions, emergency contacts, and a point of contact for your arrival. For your convenience we will meet you at the apartment on arrival so you don’t have to go to any office to collect keys. We will provide you with 2 sets of keys and all information you will need for your stay.
We have the best housekeeping and maintenance team to ensure that your flat will be polished upon arrival for your stay with us. Our green house keeping team is always eco-friendly, using only environmentally safe cleaning products.
Check our calendar for availability too, or ask for other apartments we have in the area.
All information is included here conveniently for you including pictures.