La Ribera El Borne Apartment Rental Rates
- Rental Basis:
- Per property
- Rental rates quoted in:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Additional information about rental rates
|Refundable damage deposit||€250|
|Final Cleaning Fee||€100|
Cancellation Policy: The 25% deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel your booking prior to 30 days, we will not bill you for the balance. If you cancel your booking after the final payment has been received and we can re-let the apartment, we will refund the final payment of 75% plus the cleaning fee.
We ask for immediate payment of 25% to reserve the dates for you. The remaining 75% plus the €95 charge for final cleaning is payable 30 days before commencement of the booking. Please note there is also a refundable security deposit of €250 due on the day of arrival. Check-ins between the hours of 22.00 – 07.00 will incur an additional fee of €35, payable directly to our check in personnel.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.