GROUND LEVEL Three bedrooms/Two full baths (stocked with required linens and towels)with several new upgrades and WI-FI. Located on the Boyne Mountain resort.
Master Bedroom with one queen bed adjacent to a full private bath.
Second Bedroom with two queen beds and a private full bath.
Third Bedroom with two double beds adjacent to a full private bath.
Great Room with a queen pull out sofa bed.
Dining Area and a fully stocked Kitchen with all necessary accessories to cook or bake.
You will find our Villas Condo to be comfortable, nicely decorated and furnished, well equipped, in great condition and very clean.
Just remodeled baths and remodeled full kitchen with new appliances.
CALL, EMAIL OR TEXT THE OWNER STEVE @ email@example.com, PH# 734-478-2738 FOR THE MOST COMPLETE & BEST RENTAL RATES @ BOYNE. YOU WILL RECEIVE A QUOTE WITHIN 24 HRS.
Our place is one of the most secluded condos in the Mountain Villas. Sit down, picnic and grill, have a beverage, watch the kids run around and feel like you’re up north.
Our condo has the most competitive rates on the resort. If you'd like to suggest your price we're open to negotiation.
Other Amenities: Complete kitchen includes oven, refrigerator w/ice maker, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher, pots, pans, dishes and silverware, etc. There is also a new fireplace, two TV's and air conditioning. On premises Laundromat a few minute walk away. Parking is available right in front of the condo for two cars. Any extra vehicles are required to park at the Boyne out lot close to this property.
If you have a large group we can arrange for rentals in units # 382 and # 736 in Disciples Village that can sleep up to 12 in each condo. All three of these condos are less than a 2 minute walk from each other.
The Odawa casino is 20 minutes away. On premises Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark - With over 88,000 sq. ft. of aquatic adventures featuring tube slides, mat racers, waterfalls, climbing walls, the 'Rip Zone' a surfing simulator, arcade and snack bar. The Solace Spa is located at the Mountain Grand Lodge with pools, beauty salon, hot tubs, massage therapy, workout facility, shopping and more. There are various types of restaurants on site and a short drive away so if you don’t want to cook you don’t have to go far for a meal.
The condo is a non-smoking unit, pet free and kept clean. You must be at least 21 years of age to rent the condo.
Condo is located at the bottom of the mountain 2 minutes away from the ski lift. Easily ski back to the condo for lunch or at the end of the day. There are several miles of Cross country skiing trails of various difficulties. Cross country ski rental is also available. The huge hot tub & heated pool are located at the base of the mountain and open during ski season. It is a great experience to sit in the pool or hot tub - outside- while it snows. There is a tubing hill, The Mountain Grand Lodge & indoor water park all within walking distance. Boyne Highlands or Nubs Knob is a short drive. Skiing and boarding fun is just a short walk from the condo. Sledding, tubing and ice skating are located close by. Although not located on the property, there is access to hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails less than a mile away. The Zip Line runs from the top of the mountain down to the back of the Mountain Grand lodge.
Eight great golf courses with 162 spectacular holes
Other summer activities like swimming, paddle boating, hiking, fishing, biking and tennis are also available. Boyne has several miles of paved and unpaved bike trails both for pleasure riding or challenging mountain bike riding. Boyne has the top rated Zip Line course in Michigan.
Beautiful Deer Lake is on the premises.
There are various types of restaurants on site or close by so if you don’t want to cook you don’t have to go far for a meal.
Use the condo as a base to visit Petoskey, Mackinac Island, Traverse City, Bay Harbor or Charlevoix, or just sight see in the great north.
Petoskey is 20 minutes from the condo, has great shopping, good restaurants and a casino.
“Boyne City”, “Boyne Falls” or “Petoskey areas” have several competitions throughout the year. They vary from charitable, individual, team sports or high school competitions. Below is a list of some:
1.”Classic 4th of July @Boyne Mountain”
2. “Spring Bash”
3.”CROWN JEWELS OF BASEBALL at Boyne Mountain”
Girls Softball tournaments:
1.”Boyne City’s slow-pitch softball tournament”
2.”Petoskey’s girls’ softball tournament”
1. “Tournament of Champions golf tournament” at Boyne Mountain”
2. “Michigan amateur golf tournament”
1. Challenge Marathon 'Mountain Bike Race”
2.”Big Mac Shoreline Spring Scenic Tour”
4.”Big Mac Shoreline Spring Scenic Tour”
5.” Harbor Springs Cycling Classic”
6.” The Grind', 'Mountain Bike race', at Boyne Mountain presented by Short’s Brewing Company”
1.”Cross Country Marathon MTB run”
2.”Dirty Dog Dash”
3. “ Boyne 2 Boyne Marathon”
4. “Independence Day Running Race”
5. “Tri to Finish Boyne City Triathlon”
1.”Superior Dome Soccer tournament”
2.”Petoskey’s autumn blast “
3.”Petoskey‘s invitational “
Various other interesting things to consider:
1.”Boyne Falls Polish festival”
2.”Boyne City’s Morel Mushroom”
3.”Michigan State HOG rally”, great roads in the area to drive that motorcycle.
4.”Boyne City Harvest Festival”
6.”Girls Just Wanna Crop Scrapbook Weekend”
7.”Vintage Car & Boat Festival”
8.”High School ski racing competitions”
9. “Crooked Tree Opera Society”
10. “Paint Ball “at Boyne Mountain.
11. “The Crooked Tree Arts Center” in Petoskey
Boyne City Events 2014 Coming Soon!Chamber of Commerce 231 582 6222
• March 7-9 Kid’s Festival Weekend-Boyne Mountain
• March 8 Mystery Dinner-Boyne Mountain for Humane Society
• April 26 4th Annual Boyne Area Chamber Business Expo
• May1-Oct. Farmer’s Market at Veteran’s Park Wednesday’s and Saturday’s 8am-noon
• May 16-19 52nd Annual Mushroom Festival
• May 26 Memorial Day Drag Races-Boyne City Airport
• May 27 Memorial Day Breakfast at the High School
• May 28 Memorial Day Parade
• June 8 Mountain Mayhem Cycling Event
• June 14 Stroll the Streets Begins in Downtown Boyne City 6-9pm Friday Evenings
• June 15 Pink Ribbon Ride-Veteran’s Park
• June 15 Young Americans BCHS Performing Arts Center
• June 19-Aug Evenings at the Gazebo begins 6:30 Old City Park
• June 28-29 Sobo Arts Festival-South Lake Stretet
• July 4 Fourth of July Celebration-Like no other
• July 12-13 Boyne Thunder Weekend-Veteran’s Park
• July 20 Poochfest-Veteran’s Park
• July 25-28 Antique Flywheelers-Walloon Lake
• July 25 Dancin’ in the Street-6:30-8:30pm South Lake St
• August 1-4 Boyne Falls Polish Festival
• August 3 Ride the Charx Bike Ride-Veteran’s Park
• August 10 Antique Auto Show & Flea Market-Veteran’s Park
• August 10 Summer Celebration Street Festival
• August 29 Dancin’ in the Street-6:30-8:30pm South Lake St.
• August 31 Kiwanis Labor Day Car Show-Veteran’s Park
• August 31-Sept. 1 Red Fox Regatta-Veteran’s Park
• September 1 Labor Day Drag Races-Boyne City Airport
• September 8 Community Potluck-Veteran’s Park
• October 5 Harvest Festival
• October 31 Halloween Parade & Trick or Treating Downtown Boyne City
• November 10 Salute to Veterans-BCHS Performing Arts Center
• November 11 Veterans Day Ceremony-Veteran’s Park 11am
• November 23 Earlier than the Bird Holiday Sales Boyne City 7-11am
• November 28 Turkey Trot 5K $ 1 Mile run-Veteran’s Park 9am
• November 29 Holiday Open House and Santa Parade
• December 7 Holiday Craft Show-Boyne City High School
East Jordan Events 2013
East Jordan Chamber of Commerce 231 536 7351
• March 14 Winter Farmer’s Market-Civic Center
• April 11 Winter Farmer’s Market-Civic Center
• April 20 Midd East Jordan Scholarship Pageant
• May 16-October East Jordan’s Farmer’s Market-Sportsman’s Park 9am-1pm
• May 24-25 Garage Sales Across the Breezeway
• June 7-8 Rotary Variety Show-Community Auditorium 7pm
• June 20 4th Annual Cruise Across the Breezeway
• June 19-23 Jordan Valley Freedom Festival
• June 28-Aug 2 Friday Night Concert Series-Memorial Park
• June 29 28th Annual Jordan Valley Triathlon
• July 12-13 South Arm Classic Festival
• July 27 East Jordan Garden Club Flower Show
• August 2-3 Annual Portside Art Fair-Elm Pointe
• August 10-11 Charlevoix County Relay for Life
• September 21 2nd Annual Cyclo-Cross on the Breezeway
• September 28 5thh Annual Breezeway Fall Color Cruise
• Oct. 5 & 12 5th Annual Breezeway Fall Color Cruise
• October 19 Leaf Peekers Craft Show
• October 19 4th Annual Pumpkin Festival
• December 5 EJ Holiday Community Night-Downtown
• December 5 Lighted Christmas Village Begins
Charlevoix Events 2013
Charlevoix Chamber of Commerce 231 547 2101
• March 16-17 Annual Rotary St. Patrick’s Day Party-Castle Farms
• March 30 Annual Easter Egg Hunt
• May 23 Operation Petunia
• May 25 Annual Garden Club Plant Sale
• June 7 Farmer’s Market-Thursdays in East Park
• June 15 11th Annual Bike 4 Breast Cancer Ride
• June 29-30 Summer Solstice Art Show
• July 10 Garden Club’s Garden Walk & Flower Show
• July 13-14 Arts and Crafts Show Downtown
• July 19-20 Street Legends Classic Car Show
• July 20-27 Venetian Festival
• August 10 Waterfront Art Fair
• August 15-17 Sidewalk Sales
• October 11-13 Apple Festival
• November 29 Holiday Parade & Christmas Tree Lighting
• December 7Flurry Fest & Merchant Open House
I'm a semi retired builder. We enjoy the large variety of activities there are to do at the Boyne resorts, Boyne City, Petosky and Gaylord
Stephan purchased this condo in 2013
After many trips up to Northern Michigan for the past 30 years it made sense for us to get a place up here. I like to golf, ski, play some blackjack, eat and spend time with my family and freinds in this scenic part of our state.
It’s much easier walking to the chairlift a few minutes from our condo rather than hauling all or gear from motels in the area. Likewise when golfing I'm only 5 minutes away from the clubhouse. I can also spend time hiking, bike riding and swimming or eating at the Boyne Resort. The Avalanche Bay Water Park and Solace Spa are within the Boyne resort. There are also several restaurants on site or within 20 minutes away in Boyne City, Petoskey or Gaylord. The Odawa Casino is only 20 minutes away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Low season Spring
Apr 20 2014 - May 8 2014
Low Season Fall
Nov 7 2014 - Nov 25 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||$400.00|
|Send in a quote request and you will have a response within 24 hours.
No Saturday check-in or check out unless it’s over the X-mass holiday or slow season then it will be considered. Call, Text or E-mail the owner Steve directly for total guaranteed price. Phone #: 734-478-2738. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote includes all rent, refundable damage deposit, cleaning fees, taxes, resort fees, etc.
|Notes||Only slow season rates are posted. Balance of seasonal rental rates vary depending on time of year or length of stay. Rates can be as low as $100/nt slow season and as high as $ 600/nt peak holiday season. Minimum stay 2 nights. Minimum stay MLK weekend and Presidents weekend 3 nights.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.