Contemporary-style one family home with large deck offers:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Large living and dining area
• Spiral staircase to roomy master bedroom
• Additional sleeping arrangements available in a loft over the kitchen and 1 single pull out sofa
• Two full bathrooms
• Cozy wood and gas burning stoves
ADDITIONAL SMALL GUEST HOUSE AVAILABLE - two rooms (full foldout futon couch and full foldout sofabed), full bathroom (shower, no bathtub), kitchenette (sink, toaster, mini-frig, coffee/tea makers) - privacy from main house.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Catskill Mountains.
Nearby activities include: hiking (many trail heads are throughout the area), fishing and tubing in the Esopus, outdoor summer concerts at Belleayre and Hunter Mountains, four ski centers (Belleayre, Hunter, Windham and Plattekill). Within walking is a swimming/skating pond; fields; Esopus river and Muddy Brook stream, and state land for hiking, snow-shoeing, or cross country skiing.
The village of Woodstock is a twenty minute drive. The rustic village of Phoenicia is two miles away, available shopping and restaurants including Brio's wood-fired baked pizza, Mexican food at the Alamo, and breakfast or lunch at Sweet Sue's.
Take a short drive west on Rte 28 and visit the village of Margaretville or head east on 28 for and enjoy the Emerson Spa or the Zen Mountain Monastery.
NYT article on Phoenicia:
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.