Private suite has kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave and full bath. Your room will include a fire place with a stock of wood, Cable T.V., Wi-Fi, and private entrance with private patio and grill, overlooking the quite woods with daily sightings of wildlife. Includes continental breakfast.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner can be provided with reservation for additional fee.
• Off street parking.
• Located in quaint small town with many boutiques, restaurants and theater.
Neighborhood is great for walking with many historic homes to admire.
• Kerr Museum available for tours on Saturdays.
• Hiking trail three blocks from property.
• Bicycles available on premises.
• Less than one mile from legendary Oakmont Country Club, where the Oakmont PGA played in 2007, and the LPGA played 2010, Upcoming Oakmont PGA open will be played in 2014.
• 1 mile from Allegheny River with River Side Park. Enjoy pavilions, grills, playground, tennis and basket ball courts, track, concerts Jun - Aug, ice skating Dec. - Feb.
• Private boat tours can be scheduled with hosts.
• Hosts can also accommodate in home massage (couples massage / Swedish, Deep Tissue, Thai Massage), Yoga, Pilates and Meditation classes. Inquire about a personalized wellness retreat.
• 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh (list of activities will be provided; such as theater, museums, flower conservatory, restaurants, city and river tours, and biking trails). Bus transportation provided.
• 10 Miles from the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates home venues.
• 5 Miles from Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
• 5 Miles from The Galleria Shopping Mall At Pittsburgh Mills.
• 3 Miles from PA Turnpike.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$49.00|
|Two night minimum on weekends. Pets will be considered, with a fee to be determined.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.