|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
Super spacious villa that offers you all the space and amenities to enjoy your stay with family & friends!
The private entrance, large free form 60m2 pool, huge porch and 6 bedrooms makes this majestic villa a wonderful home away from home to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. All bedrooms have aircondition.
A tourist information package will be provided upon arrival!
I was VERY disappointed with the house. Here are the reasons.
1. No air conditioner in the main living area (living room, kitchen, dining room). It was so HOT in the house (even with the ceiling fan on and windows open) that it was miserable and unbearable just being in the house. We couldn't leave the A/C on in the bedrooms to cool the house since we had a small allowance for electricity.
2. Most of the windows don’t have screens. So, bugs, flies and mosquitos can come in the house. I have little children and some of them are allergic to mosquito bites. When they are bitten, the bites are the size of golf balls and turn bright red.
3. For the windows that do have screens, most were broken.
4. Bath towels were dirty with black stains on them. When we arrived, they were dirty hand towels in the washer that were no washed. We had to do several loads of laundry because the towels were all dirty. So, we had to wash them again. Even after washing them, the stains were still there.
5. No toilet paper in some of the bathrooms. We had to buy them ourselves.
6. No hand soap in bathrooms and kitchen. Again, we had to buy them ourselves.
7. Red ants all around and inside the house. Red ants are dangerous because they bite and again, we have little children with us.
8. Oven did not work.
9. One of the stove burners did not work.
10. Dishwasher did not work.
11. Pots and pans were old and rusty.
12. Neighborhood is noisy. The alarm in a nearby house always goes off in the early morning. There are dogs that are constantly barking. You can hear cars driving by.
My recommendation is to STAY AWAY from this house. The reason we rented this house is because we needed enough bedrooms to fit a total of 12 people. If the description mentioned that there was no air conditioner in the living room, I would have rented two houses instead on this one. The only reason I am giving the house any stars is because the pool is nice and the house is spacious.
Fantastic house where we stayde for 3 weeks with our family of 4 (2 kids, 13 and 16). The house is situated close to Hooiberg and its entrance is just 200m from one of the main connecting roads. It's very private and quiet with a large backyard and a fantastic pool. When staying on Aruba and wanting to see the most of the island it's very advisable to have a car anyway (don't bother getting a convertible, because with the constant winds it's not very comfortable anyway and only fun for 10 minutes!), so being a bit away from the city center (only 10 min drive) is not bothersome at all. Furthermore the house is very close to one of the newest waterparks on Aruba situated in Hooiberg, which is great for kids. We visited most beaches, Arikok National park and all the other landmarks that are really worthwhile. 3 weeks was defintely not boring although the island is not so big, because we really enjoyed staying at the house, relaxing at the wonderful pool, shoot some pool (biljarts), play some 1-on-1 basketball games or chess and then on other days take the car out to one of the beaches or other places. Eagle Beach and Palm Beach are really beautiful and we would definitely recommend baby beach for snorkling (even more beautiful than the trips you need to pay for!), swim to the far left corner and you'll be surprised when the water clears up all of a sudden (due to the stream) and find yourself in an amazing aquarium.
There are two convenient small supermarkets near the house and two larger ones at about 20 mins drive. The nicest restaurants we found in Oranjestad, especially at the Palm Beach shopping area.
The house was very clean, convenient and well-maintained and at any time we had questions we were helped and assisted instantly. We would definitely return here and we have recommended this house to many of our friends.
In case you're planning to go here I'm sure you will enjoy it!