Newport Beach House Rental Photos and Description
Home, 3 Bedrooms, 3.0 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
This 3 Bd/3 Ba beach house is ideally located, a couple of blocks east of the sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean and a couple of blocks to the west to Newport Bay. It backs up to the Newport Bay canal and features a private dock where you can dock your boat, kayak or paddleboard. This provides you access to all the coastal waterways surrounding Newport's nine neighboring islands.
About the house:
The home is very clean and tidy, just right for a family. It's truly “turnkey;” all you need is a quick trip to the grocery store to stock up for the week, and you're ready to begin your vacation.
• Living room: Large area with high, vaulted ceilings, tile flooring, leather couches and a wide screen TV/DVD player, Wii, and cable service.
• Kitchen: Adjacent to the living area and provides all appliances, cookware, and serving pieces.
• Master bedroom features a comfortable king-sized bed, its own full bathroom, and a 47" wide-screen TV.
• The first guest room has a queen-sized bed and wide-screen TV,
• The third bedroom has two twin beds for the kids.
• All the bedrooms are very spacious with plenty of closet space and drawer space.
• Bed linens are included, as well as bath and beach towels.
• Patio/Private Dock: Large, private patio features a gas BBQ, patio furniture, and leads to the dock. Outdoor shower on the side of the house.
• Office/Den: Off the kitchen, away from the main area, to work or just enjoy a little peace and quiet.
• Electronics: Wireless internet, two wide-screen TVs and DVD players, and Netflix.
• Garage/Laundry: One car garage, attached to the home, with a washer and dryer. Also provided: Two cruiser bikes, beach chairs, and a beach umbrella.
About the area:
Another attractive benefit of this vacation home is its close proximity (walking distance) to the new Pavilion’s grocery store, restaurants, and shops on Balboa Peninsula. You are walking distance to the beaches of Balboa Peninsula, minutes from Newport's fine dining "Restaurant Row" featuring the Chart House, the Rusty Pelican, and Joe's Crab Shack. You are also just minutes from world-class upscale shopping at Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza, Balboa Island, and Corona del Mar. Disneyland is about 20 minutes away and Newport Beach is situated about one hour south of Los Angeles / Hollywood and one hour north of San Diego / Sea World, and the famous San Diego Zoo.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only