Brooklyn House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom (Sleeps 8)
Welcome to The Williamsburg Guesthouse. Come and stay a while! Its comfortable, super clean, quiet, and convenient to anywhere in the city (you can see the subway entrance from the front door), its a perfect place for a beautiful NYC getaway.
Located in the heart of trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you will love this place. Its a very clean and fully renovated Brooklyn style home. Each room is clean and quiet with a queen size bed that sleeps two, and room #2 can sleep three with the new twin size Murphy bed. Your room is private! The house is duplex style:
1st Floor: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, and Backyard
2nd Floor: The 3 Bedrooms, you can rent them separately or all together. Each one is completely private, but its great for parties/groups of people.
3rd Floor: My separate and private apt. I'm always here to help.
Basement: Another separate, private apt (it has its own kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
The house is right off the Lorimer L-train subway stop (the second stop from Manhattan). You can see the subway entrance from the front stoop of the house.
Union Square is a 7 minute subway ride and you can get almost anywhere in the city within 20-30 minutes, or less. Take a trip to Times Square without getting hit with all the tourist-trap costs of staying there. The immediate neighborhood offers great/famous bars, restaurants, shops, clubs, and parks. And, the prices are low compared to most places in Manhattan.
The house has great amenities:
• Very clean living areas, common areas are cleaned daily
• Private Rooms. Each room locks behind you for extra safety
• Towels, soaps, and of course, clean sheets provided
• Laundry on the 1st floor (washer and dryer)
• Advanced Push-button locks, no keys to keep track of! You have one code (it only is active for your stay) that allows you entrance to the front doors and your room.
• Free WiFi in the house, with plug-in options too if needed
• Big living room area to relax
• Big flat screen TV in the living room
• Free cable with HBO and Showtime on-demand
• Roku player with Hulu Plus and Netflix and more on-demand
• A decent selection of Video games and Movies
• Full kitchen for cooking, with stainless steal appliances
• Backyard for BBQ'ing and/or hanging out
• A small safe in every room that can fit most laptops and devices
I live at the house too, on the 3rd floor. Its a separate apartment but I'm available all the time to help check in/out or answer any questions about the area or the city. You will have a great time staying here.
See you soon,
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Events Allowed
About Lewis Hill Bechtler
I grew up in Virginia, but have lived in NYC since 2005. So, you get a NY'er with all the charm and southern hospitality of a southern boy, the best of both worlds. I like to make sure my guests are comfortable. I also like helping people find the places they want to go. This includes tourist spots, but definitely does not stop there.
I love to travel and meet new people. So having people come to my place, The Williamsburg Guesthouse, is perfect.
Lewis Hill Bechtler purchased this house in 2007
Why Lewis Hill Bechtler chose Brooklyn
When I first moved to NYC, all my friends lived in this area, so I moved here to out of convenience. Turns out that Williamsburg Brooklyn has become one of the, if not the hottest place to live in NYC area. When I bought the property, it was for a long term investment and I had always wanted to rent it out to travelers from around the globe. Last year was the first year I could actually make that happen, and I will never look back. Its been amazing so far.
What makes this house unique
This old house, literally its over 100 years, was a DUMP when I bough it. But I had a vision to make it beautiful again! I put in a long time of sweat equity to build it up. I completely remodeled/restored the house, with the help of some amazing friends/contractors. We took it from a house that was falling in on itself to this beautiful, modern, clean, comfortable house.