Coconut Grove Condo Rental Photos and Description
Spacious 2 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bathroom Penthouse With Spectacular Views
Vacation in luxury in this exclusive penthouse condo on the owners-only floor of the upscale Sonesta Bay Front Hotel, Coconut Grove! Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the breathtaking bay and city views of this beautifully decorated 1,400+ sq.ft. penthouse apartment, which includes a large rooftop living area perfect for taking in the amazing panoramic views, day or night. This is truly a unique property that offers endless opportunities for business or pleasure travelers and we’re sure it will wow you from the moment you step in the door!
Highlights of the apartment:
- 900 Sq. Ft. rooftop terrace with plenty of living/dining space
- Gorgeous moon view over the bay in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Professionally decorated
Hotel Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, where you can find a selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the Sonesta Bayfront Hotel.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium, only 5 minutes from the Sonesta
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town. Visit our favorite at the Contour Body Company.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Preforming Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basket Ball Game at the American Airlines Arena.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
I grew up in Miami and lived in the Grove for years. It is a great place to be because it is artsy and full of creative people. I am a Decorator and Real Estate Agent who is always busy designing/creating something. I love meeting and talking to people and seeing what's new so I am always inspired
The Owner purchased this condo in 2012
Why The Owner chose Coconut Grove
I chose this property because it has beautiful downtown and bay views with an amazing rooftop terrace. The apartment itself is very spacious, but still has a very cozy feeling. When you step in the door, it just feels like home- perfect for a traveler looking for a home away from home!
What makes this condo unique
Beautiful apartment in the middle of everything you could possibly need.
“The Grove”- as Miami residents refer to it, is a trendy, artistic neighborhood on the coast of Biscayne Bay adjacent to Coral Gables. You’ll find you’re in the center of it all – just across the street from Cocowalk and steps from lively sidewalk cafés, restaurants and bars, stylish boutiques, modern art galleries and sizzling nightlife. The best part of it all: you are only minutes from downtown Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach and Miami International Airport.