This newly built, contemporary home is a perfect retreat for your Jackson Hole vacation. The house is located in the East Jackson neighborhood and is within walking distance of Snow King (Jackson’s in-town ski resort), the Elk Refuge, the famous Jackson Hole Town Square and miles of mountain biking and
Accommodations: 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath Home (sleeps 12)
Location: 578 East Kelly Avenue, Jackson, Wyoming
This Jackson Hole vacation house comfortably sleeps up to twelve people and offers superb views of the Teton Range, Cache Creek and Snow King Mountain. The third floor has majestic views of the Tetons from the dining and living areas and the adjacent deck. Enjoy views of the Wyoming mountains at sunset while you grill on the deck or soak in the private hot tub after a great day of skiing, biking or hiking.
The kitchen, dining room and living room are located on the third floor and have an open floor plan that allows for great entertaining. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and is equipped with all of the amenities to easily entertain up to twelve people. The dining and living rooms both open onto a large deck with a grill and a stairway leading to an additional deck with a hot tub. The living room has a TV, stereo system, Wii, DVD, cable, Wi-Fi and games for your entertainment. The third floor also has a powder room with a modern above counter vessel sink.
The master bedroom is also located on the third floor and features a king size bed, private deck with views of Cache Creek and a spacious master bath with two vanities, large shower, Jacuzzi tub and separate water closet. The second floor has two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and one with two twins. The bedrooms share a full bath replete with tile floors and granite countertops. There is also a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer on the second floor. The final two bedrooms and another full bath are on the first floor. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other bedroom is perfect for kids or adults as it has two sets of bunk beds, one of which has full size mattresses, and a walk in closet. The house is fully stocked with towels and linens.
When you’re ready to get out and experience Jackson Hole, either take Jackson’s public START bus from the bus stop which is conveniently located just one block from the house or just hop in your car, which you can keep warm in the attached, heated, two car garage.
- Snow King Mountain is a convenient, small town ski hill that
offers skiing, tubing and ice skating in the winter and an alpine slide, mini golf, hiking, biking and scenic lift rides in the summer.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort offers the best resort based alpine skiing in the country, in addition to backcountry skiing, cross country skiing and paragliding in the winter, and mountain biking, tram rides and concerts in the summer, and is less than twenty minutes away.
- The Elk Refuge is a short walk from the house and is home to the world’s largest wintering concentration of elk, in addition to the largest bison herd in the National Wildlife Refuge System, big horn sheep and numerous other species.
- The entrance to Grand Teton Park is a twenty minute drive from
the house, and it is only an hour to the south entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
- In the summer, the Jackson Hole Rodeo is held twice a week and is fun family outing.
- The Jackson Hole Airport is conveniently located twenty minutes from the house.
- There are numerous galleries and shops in and around Town Square, and many fishing, rafting and hunting outfitters in town ready to be at your service.
- Additionally, we would be happy to offer more recommendations.
Keywords: The Utlimate Jackson Hole Vacation!