Kaanapali Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Convertible bed(s), Sleeps 6
Unique and Large 2BD/2BA large corner unit on 4TH floor - 1,745 Total Sqft - 1,240 living space
+ 505sqft lanai (much larger than the typical Honua Kai lanai)
Family Friendly: Kids and grownup beach toys, Kids & Grownup DVD's, Kids and Grownup Books,
Kids and Grownup board games, Pack-n-Play (portable crib),Kids booster chairs -- fully equipped for
family fun in luxury!
Family Amenities: Free Wired or Wireless Broadband Internet, Free Long-Distance calling to US/Canada
Cable and Blu-Ray DVD with 3 large flat-screen TV's (includes premium movie
Enjoy the space of a real-sized vacation home away from home!
Honua Kai Is Brand New And Is A Luxury Resort -- Why rent at the older Whaler, Kaanapali Alii, Kaanapali Shores, Mahana, and other 25+ year old properties in Kaanapali?
EXPECT AND GET LUXURY at the 1st oceanfront resort to be built in Kaanapali in 20+ years! Get the luxury of full condominiums and the amenities of the larger hotels (including multiple pools, hot tubs, water slide, on property restaurants)!
All Honua Kai resort pools (with water slide), hot tubs, fitness center, and spa are now open! Duke's maui providing breakfast, lunch & dinner daily -- pool service available
We offer the following:
-25-50% off resort management rates and all the service you'll need for a great getaway.
-In-unit, high-tech, high-end environmentally efficient LG washer and dryer
-No worrying about maid service interruptions
-We clean the unit before arrival and (extra cleanings available on request)
-Use of swimming pool, exercise room, concierge service, bell and valet service and activities
-All the beach towels you need -- reduce extra luggage fees + beach chairs
-Luxury Resort style service
-Charge all optional additional resort costs (e.g., room service, pool services, restaurant) on your credit card.
-You'll be amazed at how luxurious a brand new property feels for your special vacation
Honua Kai is the first whole ownership condo to be built on Kaanapali Beach in over 20 years.
Located on the 4th floor, this modern, brand-new TWO bedroom, TWO bath unit provides room for 2-6 to sleep and vacation comfortably.
This unit comes fully furnished and has
- King Size Bed in both bedrooms (2nd master suite King can be converted to two twins)
- Queen Sofa Bed in living room
- 9 ft ceilings
- Stained solid core wood paneled entry door, solid core interior doors
- Crown moulding in all rooms, wood base boards, window trim and door casings throughout.
- Travertine flooring in entry way, kitchen and bathroom.
- High-End wood cabinetry in kitchen and bathroom.
- Stainless Steel Bosch appliances
- Granite slab countertops in kitchen with full height tile backsplash
- Granite, dual-vanity, countertop in bathroom.
- Frameless glass shower enclosure plus separate large bath tub
- Ceiling fan in living area and two bedrooms as well as air conditioning throughout
- Large custom glass doors to lanai from living room, bedroom, and kitchen -- more windows than
any other 2 bedroom units -- custom, open doors to lanai maximize views and natural
light - creates unique indoor/outdoor setting
- All windows have drapes when you want privacy and darkness for resting before the next day
We provide free local and mainland long-distance phone calls and free broadband internet.
The resort charges all guests a $15/day parking fee -- this is charged by the resort directly after guest check-in.
Hawaii Tax ID#W93899100-01
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
About Chris Burns
After coming to Maui every year for over 15+ years, we decided to get a vacation home in our favorite vacation spot -- Kaanapali beach. We look forward towards sharing our new vacation with your family!
Chris Burns purchased this condo in 2010
Why Chris Burns chose Kaanapali
After coming to Maui & Kaanapali for over 15 years and continuing to stay in older condos with small pools, we were excited to find the 1st oceanfront property built in Kaanapali in the last 25 years with multiple pools, water slides, and Duke's restaurant!