|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Let the cherry hardwood floors welcome you into the upscale gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and everything you'll need to satisfy your culinary whims.
Relax in one of the incredibly comfortable large leather sofas to watch HDTV on the 46' flat screen TV in the living room. Yes, WiFi wireless is available.
Enjoy your early evening on the second floor balcony off the master bedroom watching the sunset.
You'll love entertaining indoor or out as French doors allow access to the beautiful large patio entertains up to 30 guest seating with a gas fire pit.
Or enjoy an intimate evening in your private atrium courtyard, or enjoy the new enclosed side gated yard.
A spiral staircase lures you to the large master suite which boasts a king-size bed, private balcony, sitting room, and a master bathroom with floor-to-ceiling travertine tile, two sinks, and dual shower heads.
The main level bedroom suite can covert into two bedrooms with 2 full-size beds, separated by a very large beautiful room divider, mirrored closet doors, and its own master bathroom with more stunning travertine tile.
The attached 2 car garage and 3 bikes are available for your use.
Close to restaurants, shopping, and recreation center with baseball diamond, tennis and basketball courts! Take a lesson in surfing or boating and enjoy cycling or simply strolling down the gorgeous coastline. Walk to Belmont Amusement Park to ride the historic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster which is one of two original oceanfront roller coasters still operating on the west coast. World class dining can be enjoyed in Mission Beach as well as downtown's Gaslamp Quarter, a ten-minute drive downtown San Diego and our convention center.
Mission Beach offers gorgeous nightly sunsets, biking, sailing, rollerblading, surfing, boating, and some of the country's most entertaining people-watching.
Keywords: Cape Cod, Upscale, Casual Luxury, Spa Amenities, Turn Key, Beach Toys Provided, Steps to Beach, Sunset, Sand, Sailboats, Surf, Ocean, Mission Bay, Recreation Area, Belmont Park, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Close to Airport, Gaslalmp, Close to Downtown, Legoland, 1.5 hr. to Disneyland.
South Mission Beach is an amazing neighborhood to explore. I reside here more than 14 years and enjoy every day.
Linda & Stan purchased this townhome in 2002
The resort location speaks for itself. It is a dream destination, and I feel privileged to reside here. 72 degrees year round average temperature, what could be better?
'Call for Special Rates'
Beach house is located on a peninsula between the ocean and Mission Bay, nested quietly near the jetty, volley ball and basketball courts.
• lavishly furnished with real wood floors
• prepare your favorite gourmet meals in your very own chief's kitchen
• the family room creates the place for gathering to watch movies, play cards or just hang out
• all rooms enjoy flat screen TV's and DVD's
• upstairs master offers the comfort of a king size bed
• downstair master offers you relaxation with another king sized and double beds
• property sleeps upto 10 people
• other amenities include a two car enclosed attached garage, beach towels, bicycles and beach toys, full kitchen and more
• walk a few steps to the beach to enjoy the view of sand and sea, or stay home to enjoy the gathering of family and friends for a patio BBQ
• after dinner enjoy the fire pit under the midnight sky filled with stars for creating fond memories
• the major attractions of San Diego are all just minutes away
• your get away brings you walking distance to the market and an array of restaurants, Balboa Park with their many museums, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Belmont Park, Wild Animal Park, ittle Italy, Lego Land, Gas Lamp District, and shopping shopping at Fashion Valley Mall in Mission Valley
• experience sunny days and cool evenings for the very best of Southern California
Thank you so much for letting us stay in your home. We thought it was much nicer than our other family member's places on the beach!! We really felt like we were coming home. The location is just great! All seven of my nieces & nephews had a great vacation here in Mission Beach & we were able to spend time with our family that lives here. Thank you for a wonderful week & all the great memories! All My Best. Maria
Close to restaurants, shopping, and recreation center with baseball diamond, tennis and basketball courts! Take a lesson in surfing or boating and enjoy cycling or simply strolling down the gorgeous coastline.Walk to Belmont Amusement Park to ride the historic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster which is one of two original oceanfront roller coasters still operating on the west coast. World class dining can be enjoyed in Mission Beach as well as downtown's Gaslamp Quarter, a ten-minute drive. Mission Beach offers gorgeous nightly sunsets, biking, sailing, rollerblading, surfing, boating, and some of the country's most entertaining people-watching.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 5 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 6 2015 - Mar 5 2016
7 night minimum stay
You are looking at a very precious beach home...
Call me: 619.602.9247
Deposits available with reservation...
Call me: 619.602.9247
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.