Langs Beach Estate Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 12, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms, 3 Outside Dinning Areas
Stunning French Provincial Country Home set on a 1.5 hectare site (within a 240 acre farm) overlooking the stunning Bream Bay . Extensive ocean and bush views are a feature of the site along with beautifully landscaped gardens and stunning lagoon style swimming pool and spa. Relax on a lounger by the pool or head to one of New Zealands finest beaches, Langs Beach, at the end of your driveway. Want a change? Head to one of the other beautiful beaches, Waipu Cove (5mins), Mangawhai Heads (10mins), Ruakaka (20mins), TeArai Point (20 mins).
Close to all amenities incl. golf, fishing charters, diving, swimming, surfing, restaurants and shops. But when you get here you may not want to move!
• Sleeps12 people
• Massive master bedroom (with window seat and dressing table) with simply extraordinary views, Super King sized canopy bed, walk in wardrobe, ensuite (with bath and shower), 2 private decks with sun loungers, chairs and table (possibly one of the best places in the world to view the sun/moon rise)
• Private downstairs bedroom with ensuite, queen sized double canopy bed, writing desk and ocean views
• 2 upstairs bedrooms with shared ensuite (incl. Bath), one with a walk in wardrobe, writing desk and elevated ocean views and one with a double fold out couch. Both Rooms have queen sized beds
• Separate guest toilet downstairs
• Quality linen and bathroom towels provided
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family lounge area with large sofa, chair and window seats. Double bifold doors out towards the ocean and 2 outside dining areas (one with an open fire and one beside the large modern BBQ).
• Kitchen has large 3m centre granite bench complete with breakfast bar and seating. Double oven and 5 burner gas top stove. Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, bread maker, blender, cake mixer, juicer, Panini maker, pie maker, cookware, serving dishes, quality plates and utensils etc. Enough to satisfy the most serious chef
• Dining table has seating for 9 people (can accommodate 10 with an extra chair)
• Lounge includes a super big screen TV, open fire, two 3 seater couches, 2 single chairs and a window seat and opens out to a lovely furnished courtyard complete with wood burning Pizza Oven. Perfect to capture the evening sun
• Washing machine and dryer situated in double garage along with laundry tub and wood for fires (also provided)
• Entertainment incl. Hi Fi system inside and out (even at pool/spa), 5 TV’s, DVD player, play station, CD player and loaded CD’s. Mood lighting in most rooms, huge selection of childrens DVDs, board games and puzzles for the kids, books
• Wireless Internet Access
• Portacot and high chair available
• Sensational lagoon style walk in pool diving platform, cave and waterfall. The area is complete with a big spa, sun loungers, outdoor speakers, lighting
• Also available for use: golf clubs, 2 bikes, boogie boards, tabble tennis and kayak.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
Guestbook comments from the owner
First off, a big thank you to our hosts Shelley and Malcolm for opening up their home! This amazing home is a must stay!! If you need a break from it all this place has it all. Privacy, pool, spa, views, comfort, beaches.... Too good! Stayed with 10 friends and never once felt crowded as the house and surroundings are so large, it is impossible to do so. Extremely private, with views to die for. Waking up each morning to these views, you would be forgiven for thinking you were somewhere else in the world far far away. I hope I will be able to return to this wonderful place. It was a wonderful experience enjoyed by all.