Eastham House Rental Photos and Description
Just another day in Paradise
Enjoy the best of Eastham from this impeccably maintained home with 4 large bedrooms that can comfortably sleep 8, 2 full baths, a newly built outdoor shower for that ultimate Cape Cod experience and a short walk to 2 of the best Bay beaches - First Encounter and Cole Road Beaches.
This home has 2 flat screen HDTVs - one in the main living area and one in the finished basement. Wireless internet access is also provided so you can stay in touch.
Beautiful gardens and deck create peaceful spaces where you can sit and read, soak up the warm rays of the sun, or just sit and listen to the birds sing. Dine on the back deck (equipped with plenty of seating and a gas BBQ). Away from the crowds, yet easily accessible to everything the Outer Cape has to offer:
- First Encounter Beach and Cole Road Beach are each an easy .4 miles stroll away.
- Short drive to the National Seashore Beaches.
- Five minute walk to Nature Trails around Great Pond
- Five minute drive to the national seashore with ocean waves and huge dunes
- Five minute drive to freshwater swimming and playground at Wiley Park
- Five miles to the heart of Orleans
- Seven miles to Wellfleet's quaint town center
- Close to the Wellfleet Drive-In and Cinemas.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
We purchased this home in October of 2012, so have no official guest reviews to post. We invite yours to be the first.
Owning a home in Eastham has always been a dream and now that it has come true we are looking forward to the summer of 2013 with great excitement. We are sure it will be the best summer yet.
look forward to hearing from you soon,
cell - 978-502-0692
Our family has been vacationing in Eastham for many years now and last year we finally achieved our dream of owning a place down here.
We welcome you to share our 'Home Away from it All'. Leave all your troubles at home and come share the best that summer has to offer.
Eastham is close to everything, yet retains the charm and quite of a beach resort. There's easy access to bike paths, nature trails, bay and ocean beeches or night time visits to the Wellfleet Drive In or beach bonfires at the National Seashore.
Short walk to 2 of the best Bay beaches on the Cape.