Amelia Island Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Bath Townhome w/ Master on the main - Sleeps 8 - 10
- Our townhome is close to the beach, the beautiful Ritz Carlton and the Golf Club of Amelia. Walk or ride bikes to them along the convenient walking paths, and you can enjoy a round of golf, a meal outside overlooking the ocean, dinner at a Five Star restaurant with amazing views, shopping or a spa experience all within the Ritz complex. A mile and a half away is the Summer Beach Beach Club where you can enjoy the beach, a pool with ocean views, a tiki hut and snack bar (operated seasonally) and locker room facilities. Other activities on or near the island include relaxing on the beach, beach walking, shelling, fishing, beach horseback riding, kayaking, river cruises, shopping for antiques and dining opportunities up and down the beach and in historic downtown Fernandina.
- Amelia Island is a very special place to us. The beach is almost empty year-round! Canopy oaks line the streets. Our neighborhood is very quiet and pristine with many fulltime residents. The pool in our neighborhood was voted best on the island, and you can often enjoy it by yourself. The winter months on Amelia Island are mild and it is a great place for year-round short term or long term stays.
- Our luxury unit has everything you may need. The kitchen is fully equipped. We have bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and games. There is Comcast cable, free WiFi and unlimited long distance phone service. Each bedroom has its own television as well as an individual bathroom.
- With three bedrooms (two with queen beds and one with a queen bed, a daybed and a trundle) and a pull-out couch in the great room, we can sleep as many as 10 guests.
- Our unit is perfect for couples or families with children.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed