|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Our townhome is close to the beach, the beautiful Ritz Carlton and the Golf Club of Amelia. Walk or ride bikes to them along the convenient walking paths, and you can enjoy a round of golf, a meal outside overlooking the ocean, dinner at a Five Star restaurant with amazing views, shopping or a spa experience all within the Ritz complex. A mile and a half away is the Summer Beach Beach Club where you can enjoy the beach, a pool with ocean views, a tiki hut and snack bar (operated seasonally) and locker room facilities. Other activities on or near the island include relaxing on the beach, beach walking, shelling, fishing, beach horseback riding, kayaking, river cruises, shopping for antiques and dining opportunities up and down the beach and in historic downtown Fernandina.
- Amelia Island is a very special place to us. The beach is almost empty year-round! Canopy oaks line the streets. Our neighborhood is very quiet and pristine with many fulltime residents. The pool in our neighborhood was voted best on the island, and you can often enjoy it by yourself. The winter months on Amelia Island are mild and it is a great place for year-round short term or long term stays.
- Our luxury unit has everything you may need. The kitchen is fully equipped. We have bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and games. There is Comcast cable, free WiFi and unlimited long distance phone service. Each bedroom has its own television as well as an individual bathroom.
- With three bedrooms (two with queen beds and one with a queen bed, a daybed and a trundle) and a pull-out couch in the great room, we can sleep as many as 10 guests.
- Our unit is perfect for couples or families with children.
I can't recommend enough this charming, beautifully decorated townhome for an island getaway. It's tucked away in a gated community. It's quiet, the streets are tree lined. Such a picturesque setting with the Spanish moss dripping from the live oaks.
The community pool area is gorgeous. Walking and bike paths give you freedom to roam. It's an easy drive to the historic and charming town of Fernandina Beach. The owner has compiled a wonderful list of restaurants and suggested "must see" beaches. For a romantic getaway or for a family escape, this townhouse offers it all.
We were very satisfied with this townhouse. It includes all of the amenities needed for a vacation and is decorated very nicely! We were not at the house much because of wedding activities, but loved how secluded and quiet the area is. I highly recommend this townhouse for a family vacation!
My brother had a destination wedding and got married at the Ribault Club on St. George Island. The rehearsal dinner was in downtown Fernandina Beach. We needed a place that was located in the middle. This location was perfect! We were less than ten minutes from downtown and about 25 minutes from the Ribault Club (out in the middle of nowhere).
We needed a place that my family of four, along with my in-laws could comfortably stay together. We were also able to find an additional place to rent for my parents down the street for those of you with big groups! This made the rehearsal dinner and wedding preparation very convenient! We have two small children and it was so helpful to have the bedrooms with bathrooms upstairs and the master and living area downstairs. The kids could nap and sleep at night and the rest of us could still hang out. The half bathroom was very convenient as well.
The pictures of this property online do not do this condo justice! The place is immaculately decorated with such thought and style! I feel the owner must have some experience in interior design/decoration! It is truly amazing! Aside from being beautiful, it is apparent that this rental is their home as well. The items in the condo meet all your needs... from salt and pepper on the counter to bikes/beach toys in the garage. The place smelled and looked very clean.
I would absolutely recommend this place to others. It was a great value and I look forward to coming back in warmer weather to enjoy the beach! The owner was very responsive. She emailed me and called me back immediately each time I had a question! Hands down great experience and great place!
We decided to try a Christmas family vacation this year and needed something affordable but big enough for the four of us...and at least 3 more for a night or three. I lucked out on my first time using Homeaway by finding this treasure...without breaking the bank. The owner (Marilyn) was very accommodating, from answering my silly pre-trip questions, to letting us in a couple hours early to accommodate my son's online work responsibilities. The house is beautiful--spacious and immaculate. It's in a great location...close to walking/biking trails and several beach access points. The pool looked great, was just down the street, but we didn't get a chance to use it. My sons played tennis and golf nearby.
I have and will wholeheartedly recommend this property to anyone looking for a vacation on Florida's northern coast.
Oh yeah...and Marilyn even emailed me to tell me where she hid the tree so we could have a little tradition on our Christmas morning!! What a hostess!!!
Our family enjoyed our stay at this beautiful home so much! It is just perfect for large families or good friends to share. The three bedrooms each with their own baths are wonderfully private from each other to give everyone a little space, and then the living room downstairs with its screened in porch and adjoining kitchen is great for gathering together for games or to watch a movie, etc. The fact that there is also an additional half bath downstairs makes for a comfortable place where guests can sleep on the sofa bed also. We were very comfortable with 7 adults and three little ones. There is even a space at the top of the stairs that our 3 & 4 year old enjoyed playing at. The pool which is just a short drive away (or could be walked to) is wonderful. We enjoyed driving just down the road to the beach and parking so close that you could almost step from the parking lot onto the beach (you can even buy a pass for $5 in town to be able to drive right onto the beach). It was just wonderful for our son who has cerebral palsy. Overall, we just enjoyed the blessings of God so very much here, and hope to come back again next year.
Had a great stay in this townhome. Grocery, public beach, Ritz and Omni very close by. The pool in the development was fabulous and had to swim in it everyday with our young kids! Marilyn was very pleasant to work with and everything was as described. Loved this vacation home and location!
Beautiful public and private beaches throughout the island coast.
Amelia River Cruises located at the marina in historic downtown Fernandina provides several different sightseeing cruises including an option to cruise over to Cumberland Island and see the wild horses.
Fishing charters and boat rentals are available as well.
Kayak Amelia located in Talbot Islands State Park provides guided and self-guided kayak tours.
Multiple horseback riding options are available.
Public and resort golf courses are abundant on and off the island.
Sliders and The Surf are local restaurants with live music overlooking the beach and ocean.
Historic Downtown Fernandina has many restaurants, bars and shops.
Spa & Shops at Amelia Island Plantation (Omni Resort) offer additional restaurants, bars and shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Feb 28
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.