Splash Resort Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Oct 11-18: BOOKED
Oct 18-25: $80/nt (only 2 nts left)
Oct25-Nov1: $70/nt (only 7 nts left)
Nov 01-08: $70nt (only 7 nts left)
*Super Fall Specials!!
Automatic Last Minute Discounts applied to all inquiries! The closer you are to arrival date, the higher the discount! Please inquire for your HUGE savings off our below published rates.
BOOK NOW before it's gone!!
You can view this listing on VRBO at http://vrbo.com/351146
This awesome condo is located in the popular resort, Splash in Panama City Beach. Featuring a large floor plan and relaxing, beachy decoration, this condo overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and has enough bedding to sleep 7.
Beach chair service included with all rentals for this property for the 2014 season!! Comes with one set (two seats) and an umbrella!!
SIZE, ARRANGEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS
This condo is one of the highly coveted 1+ bedroom 2 bath condos. There is a great king bed in the master bedroom, a queen sofa sleeper in the living room and THREE twin beds (bunk) in the hall. This roomy condo has bedding for 7 people and is, of course, located right on the gulf, along with all of the other condos in Splash Resort.
One of the things that sets this condo apart from many other 1 bedrooms on the beach is that it has two full bathrooms!
- Very nicely decorated
- Large and spacious
- Two full bathrooms
- Huge master bedroom
- Wake up to the emerald green Gulf waters EVERY MORNING!
- There are bunks to sleep 3!
- Bedroom has TV and DVD player
- Large open kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen and dining area overlook living area
- Fantastic and beautiful cabinetry
- Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
- Bedding for 7 people!
- Large balcony
- Located on the 7th floor – super low – short elevator rides!
- Very short walk from the elevator
- Everything you need to prepare meals
- Very well taken care of and super clean
There are a ton of reasons you’ll love this resort. Every time you come, you’ll find more things you fall in love with.
- Dive-in movie theater
- Kid’s waterpark with slide, spray toys & splash bucket
- Children’s frog splash lillypad area
- Lazy river
- Huge beach to lay out on
- Heated pool and hot tub for the grown-ups
- Kid’s activities like mini duck races and karaoke
- Huge gulf-front fitness center
- Poolside bar and grill
- Enormous arcade with a mini bowling alley
- Pier Park is just a short 2 mile drive away
- Alvin’s Island Surf and Beach Apparel Shop
- Convenience store with ice cream shop
- Covered parking and super nice walkway
- Grills around the pool deck
- 24 hour security
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
First off, we are sure 704e is one of the best condos at Splash! We had family in two other condos, and we definitely had far superior accommodations than the others! Clean and beautifully decorated, what a pleasure it was for our family vacation! As silly as it seems, we felt like royalty when we went to the beach and told them our room number. We had those posh lounge chairs with the umbrella! (while others were turned away)
Also, Jason was fantastic to work with while reserving our condo. He was so helpful. We never had to call anyone for help, but when we called housekeeping @ check-out, they were so very pleasant.
We can't wait to return to Panama City Beach next year for our family vacation. We are hoping that 704e or another PCBLP is available!
Thanks again for an amazing vacation!