Situated on 7 miles of powdery white beach. It is only a few steps to beautiful white sand beach called Pass a Grille! -
Completely redone, clean and updated home that sits above un-used garage and has hardwood floors, modern furnishings with craftsman style charm.
Palm trees abound on this property with an outside shower for your use, two beach cruiser bikes and tons of peace in a restful setting complete with soothing sunsets, shells and birds galore!
Very clean house with Central Heat and A/C Original 1920's Hardwood floors. Bathroom is made with Marble & pebble and glass tile. Upstairs porch/patio equipped with patio chairs, table. Downstairs there is an private totally fenced in patio with a BBQ and an outside shower you can use when you come home from the beach. The house also has off-street parking for one small car (only small cars will fit- you will also be given a parking pass- to use on any street on PAG!)
The house has a brand new, and very relaxing, Queen bed in the bedroom with large drawers below for storage. The extra bed is a very comfortable pull-out sleeper king/Queen in the living room (very comfortable thick foam mattress- no bars or beams to mess up your slumber) couch.
Awesome restaurants and gourmet deli are just a few walking blocks away and part of the beach scene, which is perfect place for groceries, BBQ items or a quick snack.
The house sits off the beaten path and above an unused garage. It has a private porch and the furnishings new and modern. Please call me if you have questions.
Blocks away- Boat rentals, Stand up Paddle rentals, Water-sports, fishing, golf and tennis courts
The house is minutes from shopping, Museums, entertainment and nightlife. Pass a Grille makes for a satisfying vacation.
Local museums include the Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, Salvador Dali Museum, the Florida International Museum, St. Petersburg Museum of Fine Arts, the Florida Holocaust Museum, St. Petersburg Museum of History and Great Explorations Hands On Museum.
Many local galleries and performing arts centers. Admire the works at the Florida Craftsmen Gallery or the Arts Center. Catch a performance by the Florida Orchestra, a Broadway play or contemporary performances at the Mahaffey Theater for Performing Arts. Other productions can be seen at American Stage, Little Theater, Palladium Theater, and the Coliseum.
SPORTS: Boat Racing, pro-football, Spring Training, pro-baseball, hockey, Golf and More
The St. Petersburg/Tampa area is home to several professional teams including the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL), Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), and Tampa Bay Lightening (NHL). Other St Petersburg sports events include MLB spring training, PGA tournaments, Thoroughbred racing at Tampa Bay Downs, greyhound racing at Derby Lane, as well as yacht and powerboat races.
May Events (I have information on events in the area for each month so let me know what you are interested in!)
* Tampa Bay Devil Rays Baseball The Boys of Summer are back for another season of Major League Baseball. Tropicana Field, One Tropicana Drive, St. Petersburg Call (888) 326-7297 for more information.
* Bluegrass and Arts Festival In mid-May, the town of Seminole in northwestern St. Petersburg hosts a festival with live musicians, arts and crafts exhibits and food vendors. Call (727) 392-3331 for more information.
* Music Fest on the Water Every Sunday afternoon in May, live music by local bands are featured at the Pier, in downtown St. Petersburg. Call (727) 821-6443 for more information.
* Pathfinder Fun Fest & Fin Flotilla St. Petersburg’s Fort DeSoto Park is the site for a grand race of rubber animals from turtles and dolphins to alligators for a top cash prize and other awards. Pathfinder, Inc., a non-profit organization, specializes in family team building and leadership programs. Participants adopt a flotilla animal representing animals found in or near Florida estuaries. Winners need not be present to collect prizes. Call (727) 328-0300 for more information.
* Young Anglers Fishing Tournament For kids old enough to hold a pole through age 15, lots of prizes await at Hubbard's Marina. Call (727) 393-8230 or (727) 393-1947, ext. 1418 for more information.
* Body Mind Spirit Expo Tampa At the Florida State Fairgrounds featuring ancient healing traditions and new age technology, the Body Mind Spirit Expo provides relaxing massage, revelations about the future, links to lost loved ones and more. Call (541) 482-3722 for more information.
If notified 6 weeks prior to arrival then full refund less $100 in administrative fees
If notified after the 6 weeks prior to arrival period then refund on any time rented less $100 in administrative fees. (Refund checks to be sent after the new tenant stay has been completed)