Bootle Bay Beach Properties at Stone Gate is a 17-acre ocean-front luxury retreat.
The home is approximately 1,350 square feet of living space to include three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, washer /dryer, stove / oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, AC, fully furnished, wrap-around porches, french doors and numerous windows to let guests enjoy the views and ocean breezes.
Located on the west end of Grand Bahamas Island and only about 55 miles from the coast of Florida, Bootle Bay Beach Properties at Stone Gate features a pool, white sand beach and a magnificent coral reef just 100 feet off shore. Also, this residential retreat is just minutes away from airport, medical facilities, grocery stores, fishing, boating, restaurants, casinos and golf courses.
I owe you “big time”. My family had a great time at Bootle Bay on your property, as did I.
I have this feedback:
· Kenny and Sue were great. Just the right about of help and contact without overdoing it. They were sensitive to helping us have a great vacation but also helping us have our privacy. Such nice people, you are certainly blessed having such good friends as these two.
· Ian and Carlton we nice to have around too. My 14 year old daughter got stung by something in the water and Carlton was right there making sure she got help and was OK. Fortunately a very mild sting but I was impressed with Carlton. And my teenage boys enjoyed “hanging” with Carlton and Ian in the evenings while they fished from shore. This was good opportunity for my boys to get exposed to the native people. Carlton also kept track of my boys when they were out snorkeling offshore to make sure they were safe. Nicely done.
· The vacation home itself seemed new or near new and as such was not only comfortable but exceeded our expectation. The beds were better than hotel quality (I travel a lot J). Kenny and I talked about this but considering how nice the site and the homes were, you aren’t charging enough. Just my humble opinion.
· My kids and wife didn’t want a resort-vacation this time. They wanted much more beach privacy and freedom yet with access to activities like sea kayaks, SUPs, and snorkeling equipment. Your property filled the bill perfectly. One evening my boys snorkeled out, caught two good sized lobsters with their hands and the Pink Pearl restaurant boiled them up for our dinner. How cool is that?
· We took your advice and signed up for the beach barbeque adventure with AJ and Courtney. We all had a great time! Good recommendation on your part. My boys and I were good to go with snorkeling on the reef they took us to but my daughter is just 14 and not very experienced at snorkeling so Courtney jumped in with her and got her comfortable, held her hand and led her around the reef on a wonderful tour of the beauty that is there. Nice!
· Overall the family said this was one of the best vacations they’ve had. Good work on your efforts to make your property an attractive place to visit.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Accept: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Wire Transfer.|
|Notes||CALL FOR ALL RENTAL DETAILS AND DISCOUNTS ON EXTENDED STAY|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.