Come fall in love with what we have loved for four generations: incredible sunsets, a sandy beach, clear waters, a big deck, and lots of memories…
- Private sandy beach on Lake Michigan’s Trails End Bay
(Because the waters are protected by the bay they are calmer, shallower, and therefore typically warmer than the rest of the great lake, making it perfect for family swimming.)
- 3 miles from downtown Mackinaw City and the Mackinaw Island Ferries
- 2 bedrooms upstairs, 1 downstairs, wheelchair accessible (including handicap shower)
- 1 king-sized bed, 1 queen, 5 singles
- completely furnished kitchen
- DIRECTV & DVD player
- washer and dryer
- propane grill
- boardwalk enclosed fire pit
- kayaks and bikes available upon request
- towels and linens provided
Enjoy all that Northern Michigan and the Mackinaw/St. Ignace area has to offer or retreat back to your own private haven set along the sandy shores of Lake Michigan. With this area being a popular attraction rich with history there is a lot to entertain the family including; various restaurants, shopping, Mackinaw Island, Fort Mackinac, Mackinac State Historic Parks, the Headlands and Wilderness State Park (hiking), Historic Mill Creek, Jack Pine Lumberjack Shows, Thunder Falls Water Park, golfing, miniature golfing, parasailing, nightly laser light shows, movie theater, casino and much more. But that is just in the immediate area! Whitefish Point, Soo Locks, Garlyn Zoological Park, Tahquamenon Falls, and the beautiful scenic drive down old M-119 to Harbor Springs known as the Tunnel of Trees are just a fun day trip away. The choice is all yours!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.