Package Salvador Carnival 2015
The apartment is in an excellent location, which will allow you to have everything a few steps: restaurants of good quality and / or economic, supermarkets, malls, beaches, cinemas, tourist attractions and especially the Carnival.
With regard to the Carnival of Salvador, the location could not be better: Ap is between the two circuits (Barra-Ondina and Campo Grande), allowing you to reach anyone on foot in 10-15 minutes, with a Bonus: it's far enough to ensure his silence and tranquility when agitated and noisy resting of trios-electric circuits, which during the day could make your sleep.
Nearby tourist attractions
* Lacerda Elevator / Pelourinho / Model Market - 4 km or 10 minutes by taxi;
* Farol da Barra (beginning of the carnival circuit Barra-Ondina) - 2 km, 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes by taxi;
* Christ (40% of the circuit path Barra-Ondina) - 1.4 kilometers or 15 minutes walk;
* End of Barra-Ondina (30 min walk or 7 minutes by taxi.) Circuit;
* Piazza del Campo Grande (beginning and end of the Campo Grande circuit) - 1.5 km away, 20min. on foot or by taxi 5;
* Palace of Arts Rodin - 5 min. walk;
* Slope Bar - 10 min. walk;
* Porto da Barra - 15 min. walk.
* Supermarkets: 3 within a radius of up to 800 meters, one of them in front of the building;
* Barra: one of the best city 5 minutes walk away, with many shops and good restaurants;
* Restaurants, pizzerias, cafeterias, cafes, torterias, McDonalds and Subway within 2 minutes walk;
* Beside the Savings Bank, Banco do Brazil, Bradesco and Itaú;
Do not miss the opportunity!
The neighborhood where the apartment, Grace, is the most noble city, where he lived the Governor ACM (the same street), the neighborhood of the old Bahia bourgeoisie. It is basically formed by the middle-and upper classes has tree-lined avenues, and a wide variety of shops and services. Is located in the apex of the oceanic entrance of All Saints Bay, on top of a small mass that accompanies the line of the Atlantic coast, at an altitude of up to 80 meters above sea level. The Broad Church of Our Lady of Grace, the oldest city, is 800 meters away from the beach of Porto da Barra, The neighborhood of Grace is one of the oldest in Salvador and is located on the site formerly known as Vila Velha . Its location high on a hill was a strategic function, allowing a panoramic view of the sea helped prevent possible enemy attacks.