|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
* Next to the bar and the Campo Grande, near the carnival circuit
* 2 bedroom suites (2 bathrooms);
* Completely furnished;
* Facing the sea and well ventilated;
* Large living room with network;
* Wi-Fi 15 GB;
* Cable TV;
* Full kitchen with all utensils (plates, pots, etc.);
* Service area with washing machine and spacious clothesline;
* Inflatable mattresses and foam.
* Ordinance 24 hrs.
O apto é muito arejado e bem localizado, perto de mercadinho e restaurantes, além de ficar próximo ao circuito. A negociação foi super tranquila! Os proprietários do apto são pessoas fantásticas! Recomento a todos!
Package Salvador Carnival 2015
The apartment is in an excellent location, allowing you to have all within steps: great quality restaurants and / or economic, supermarkets, shopping malls, beaches, cinemas, tourist attractions and especially the Carnival.
With regard to the Salvador Carnival, the location could not be better: Ap is between the two circuits (Barra-Ondina and Campo Grande), allowing you to reach anyone in a 10-15 minute walk, with a Bonus: it is far enough to ensure the silence and peace of mind when you are resting from the busy and noisy trios-electric circuits, which during the day could take your sleep.
Tourist attractions nearby
* Lacerda Elevator / Pelourinho / Model Market - 4 km or 10 minutes by taxi;
* Farol da Barra (beginning of the carnival circuit Barra-Ondina) - 2 km, 20-minute walk or 5 minutes by taxi;
* Christ (40% of the circuit path Barra-Ondina) - 1.4 km or 15 minutes walk;
* Circuit End of the Barra-Ondina (30 min walk or 7 minutes by taxi.);
* Square Campo Grande (beginning and end of the Campo Grande circuit) - 1.5 km away, 20min. walk or 5 by taxi;
* Palace of Arts Rodin - 5 min. walk;
* Slope Bar - 10 min. walk;
* Porto da Barra Beach - 15 min. walk.
* Supermarkets: 3 within a radius of up to 800 meters, one of them in front of the building;
* Barra: one of the best in town a 5 minute walk away, with many shops and good restaurants;
* Restaurants, pizzerias, cafeterias, canteens torterias, McDonalds and Subway within 2 minute walk;
* Next to the Savings Bank, Bank of Brazil, Bradesco and Itaú;
Do not miss the opportunity!
The neighborhood where the apartment, Grace, is the most noble of the city, where he lived the ACM Governor (the same avenue), the neighborhood of the old Bahia bourgeoisie. It is basically formed by the upper-middle and upper classes has tree-lined avenues, and a wide range of trade and services. Located in oceanic apex of entrance to the Bay of All Saints, on top of a small mass that accompanies the line the Atlantic coast, at an altitude that reaches 80 meters from the sea level. The square of the Church of Our Lady of Grace, the oldest of the city, is 800 meters away from the beach of Porto da Barra, The Grace neighborhood is one of the oldest of Salvador and is located on the site formerly known as Vila Velha . Its location on top of a hill had a strategic function, allowing a panoramic view of the sea that helped prevent possible enemy attacks.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||R$1,000.00|
- Disponível limpeza com diarista (1 dia);
- Datas e valores flexíveis (sujeitas a negociação);
- Caução na chegada ao apartamento.
O pagamento pode ser feito em até (quatro) parcelas mensais, a depender da data da assinatura do contrato.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (BRL) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.