Located on the south west side of Browning Island, Lake Muskoka (just east of Cariquette Island) this "boat access only", private, small but cozy, two bedroom cottage features westerly and north westerly view and 170' of private treed and sunny shoreline. The cottage sleeps up to 4 but is best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child.
Enjoy stunning sunset views from multiple sitting areas, a private deck by the cottage, a sitting area by the boathouse or a private point. Excellent swimming with both shallow and deep water and a raft to catch rays of sun. West and North exposure and typical day-long breeze from the open waters to the west make this location virtually bug-free during daylight hours.
The waterway is quiet both on weekends and during the week as the only traffic is from one of your few island neighbours. This cottage provides the true "on the water" Muskoka experience. Should you wish more privacy or have a desire to accommodate a group of 8 to 10 in comfort, rent the luxury cottage next door. Both cottages together provide total privacy, your own private point and over 330' of shoreline.
- open concept
- sleeps 2 to 4 (1 double, 1 bunk bed with double bunk on bottom and single bunk on top) - best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child
- large 3 piece bathroom
- fully equipped apartment sized kitchen - fridge, 4 burner smooth cook-top, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker
- TV/DVD/Bell Satelite TV
- Small stereo with CD player
- Ceiling Fan
- Propane BBQ
- Two picnic tables, 6 muskoka chairs at various sitting areas throughout the property
- Multiple sitting areas (deck, boathouse, point)
- Swimming raft
- private docking facilities for up to 4 boats in quiet bay (when water is rough owner may dock up to 1 boat at dock)
BOAT RENTALS AVAILABLE
- $485 per week for a 14 foot fishing boat
- $695 per week for a 16 foot runabout
- $985 per week for a 17 foot bowrider
- call or email for details
Keywords: Lake Muskoka, Lake Joseph, Lake Rosseau, Island, Quaint, Cozy, Couples, West, Sun, Port Carling, Bracebridge, Bala, Gravenhurst, Sun, West, Muskoka
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.