Stay In The Flat Major Pole Play De Pernambuco, near the best Bars, Restaurants, Pubs, Nightclubs And Biggest Shopping Northeast, Riomar where some major theme stores in the country: TokStok, Daslu, Culture and Libraries Saraiva Mega , Polishop, Apple, Samsung, etc..
* Reef *
What Comes With The Name Of Reef - Natural Rock Formations That Beautify The Beaches And Form Nice Natural Pools - The Capital Pernambucana Beauty Is Surrounded on all sides. Its three islands that form the Downtown, San Linked By Bridges That Are Post of the State, and that also connect Historical Modern And The City That Offers Poles. To Be Like The Sun And Heat The Whole Year Gifts, Or What To Seize The Night Recife has to offer, you just can not help but have fun.
From Boa Viagem beach, one of the Most Beautiful Beaches Of The Urban Country has, during low tide, Natural Pools Of Warm Water formed by the reefs. Blessed By The Sun The Whole Year, Season Of His Biggest Shake is from September to February.
- Homemade broths;
- Sour Cheese Baked Na Brasa;
- And Roasted Peanut Stew;
- Homemade coconut sweets;
- Agulhinha And Fish Fry;
- Cashew nuts.
Art And History
• Old Recife (Island Reef) - The Historic District Traditional City Concentra During The Day, Large Commercial Drive. Night, Becomes Focus Of Leisure And Entertainment In Restored Homes, What Are Today Bars And Restaurants.
- Kahal Zur Israel Synagogue, The First Of The Americas;
- The Malakoff Tower Cultural Center;
- Ride the River Capibaribe Catamaran From Under The Bridges Of Downtown Reef;
- Craft Fair Of The Street From Bom Jesus (Sundays);
- The Open Air Museum (Old City Wall Reef);
- From Marco Zero Square;
- Apollo (First Reef City Theatre) Theatre;
- Church of the Mother of God;
- Shopping Paço Customs;
- Warehouse Theatre.
• De Islands Sao Jose And San Antonio - Commercial and Historic Districts the center of Recife.
- House Of Culture, The Old Police House Of Current And Crafts;
- From Republic Square and its gardens;
- Santa Isabel Theatre;
- Golden Chapel;
- Public Market of Saint Joseph;
- Patio De San Pedro;
- Basilica Of Our Lady Of Mount Carmel;
- Palace Of Justice;
- The Government Palace;
- Basilica Da Penha;
- Diario De Pernambuco (Oldest Newspaper Circulation Still In Da Latin America);
- Peddlers Of Boardwalk (camelódromo);
- Plaza Joaquim Nabucco;
- Central Station (Museum Of Train).
• Oficina Brennand - Ceramic Workshop Of The Famous Artist Pernambucano Fransisco Brennand. The Exotic Space Immersed In Nature Is A Permanent Exhibition Of Works Of Artist.
• Ricardo Brennand Institute - The Architecture Shaped Medieval Castle houses the works of Ricardo Brennand Collector Pernambucano, which for more than 50 Years Graduate Comes In The Great Exhibition Collection. Parts And Artworks have different origins and are part of Different Seasons. Copies From Medieval Europe coexist With References From Colonial Brazil, Providing A Unique Experience Of Travel In Time And In The World.
Leisure and Entertainment
• Caxangá Golf & Country Club - Founded In 1928, Is The One Club De Pernambuco, and second in the Brazil, The Owning A Golf Course, And This, has 18 holes. Furthermore Structure Contains Tracks Equestrian And Horse Riding.
• Catamaran Rides - Various Walks Through Northern Coastline and rivers Reef are Made Aboard catamarans, Providing A View From Inside Out City. Passing Under The Bridges And Crossing Historic Districts
• Cultural Performances - The Regional Features Presentations Dance From São How Caboclinho, Frevo and Maracatu, To The Typical Gastronomy.
• Good Travel Fair: Located On The Beachfront Boa Viagem Beach, The Craft Fair has Articles Miscellaneous, Since Decoration, Souvenirs, Fashion Up With A Piece Of Food Typical Food sweet and salty. The Divide And Your Patio Area With The little Church Fair Good Journey's Stage Performances From street performers.
• House Of Culture - It's The Old Police Reef Today And A Great Craft Center. Preserving Still A Cell In Original Condition, All Others Are Busy For More Different Styles Of Art.
• Shopping Center Recife - Is One Of The Largest Shopping Malls Brazil. It has 410 stores.
• Shopping Center RioMar - Contains Over 400 Stores And Is Greater Than The Shopping Center Recife.
• Custom Shopping Palace - Located In Historic District Of Recife Antigo, Occupy The Old Customs Building Reef. Completely was