500 square feet of comfort and luxury in the middle of Manhattan, just a few blocks from The Javitz Center and Times Square and 42nd Street, the Broadway theaters. Fifth Avenue, Soho (New York’s most elegant shopping districts, are only a short trip away). All of these are within walking distance, some only minutes away: The Empire State Building, Central Park, The High Line Park, Liberty State Park, The Statue of Liberty, The Hudson River Park, Chelsea Art Galleries, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Bryant Park, Macy's Flagship Store, Victoria's Secret Flagship Store and the list goes on and on...
This gorgeous apartment features three real beds: One Luxurious Queen, One Tempur-Pedic Full and One Tempur-Pedic Twin. All sleeping accommodations have plenty of pillows and excellent quality linens making sure your slumber is deep and recharging.
Ideal for couples and friends that want to experience the exciting energy of the Big Apple, and will comfortably fit, with privacy, a family of 3-5 members (preferred maximum).
We have multiple units, with great light during the morning and day, located in our pre-war old New York styled building which are furnished in comfort, making your holiday an unforgettable experience:
• Fully functioning and stocked kitchen if you wish to cook at home
• Comfortable living room to share with your friends and family (a wonderful place to recharge after busy explorations of New York City)
• Two bedrooms that will allow for the privacy of everybody
• Full bathroom with bath tub
• Fully working office space with large professional desk
• Large flat screen TV/DVD/CD/IPOD Etc.
• Last but not the least, the location is fantastic, we will say it again: with the Hudson River and the High-line Park only a few minutes away, you can also easily walk to the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Javitz Center, and all Broadway Theaters!!
Lovely cafe's for exceptional coffee surround this space as well as many wonderful food options: Thai, Greek, Indian, British, American, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Bulgarian, Indian, Pakistani, Spanish, Columbian (you name it, and you can find it within very few blocks)
Hard wood floors and cleanliness are of the exquisite.
All subway lines are available within a few blocks from the house: A,C,E (1 block), 2,3,&9 (2 blocks), N,Q,R,W,B,D,F,V (3blocks) 4,5,6 (5 Blocks). This building is close in proximity to wonderful supermarkets and restaurants. Not to mention, many trendy clubs and art galleries are either a short walk or cab ride away: for this reason we have prepared a house book and interest guide featuring our favorite local attractions as well as the most noted New York experiences. A short read (distilled through nearly a decade of experiences) will help you to better enjoy your time while visiting the most beautiful places in our area and adjoining neighborhoods.
Two contact telephone numbers for any customer service needs.
In conclusion, our apartment’s location, quality level and service, are similar to that of a suite that could be compared to Manhattan’s most beautiful hotels; but our prices are exceptional.