Experience San Francisco in this stunning two floor luxury loft located in the historical Oriental Warehouse which is a San Francisco trophy building. This loft located in the heart of South Beach off the Embarcadero is a rare brick and timber loft, originally built in 1865 and converted to lofts in 1996, beautifully decorated in a high tech style by Montage Interiors with much use Italian Scavolini cabinetry, polished concrete, marble, steel and glass. The location on Delancey St. is centrally located to downtown and South Beach which is one of the trendiest areas of San Francisco boasting fine eateries and bars and only 2 blocks from the SF Giants Ballpark. The entrance to the Oriental Warehouse, which is named for the rare Asian silks and artwork that were stored there by trading ships in the 1800s, is through dramatic 15ft steel arched doors which lead to a 4 story lobby. This loft is located on the top floor.
The loft has been beautifully designed as live-work space that uniquely combines sophistication, creativity, beauty and high tech so that it can function as a high tech office for a business exec or as the perfect place to give yourself an incredible experience in San Francisco.
Main Level has a stocked bar, kitchen, dining & entertainment area and a polished concrete & marble bath.
Upper Level Loft has an open office that overlooks the lower living area. The Loft functions as the second bedroom and has a high end queen sofa bed with a posture-pedic mattress. A walkway leads into a large private bedroom with queen size bed adjoining to a private bath and walk-in closet.
- 20 foot ceilings
- Two story wall of windows and 2 sky lights
- Philippine ebony flooring
- Dramatic Scavolini red lacquered kitchen cabinetry with stainless
- Home Entertainment system with a 6ft x 9ft projection screen(feet
not inches !!!)
- All cable channels plus HBO
- High speed wireless internet access
- Parking available upon request for additional cost
- 2 Blocks from the SF Giants ballpark
- Walk out the front door and jog by the Bay along the Embarcadero
- or Sit on a bench on the beautiful Embarcadero and watch the
from around the world sail in under the Bay Bridge
- Walk to Downtown, Union Square, Museum of Modern Art, Yerba Buena
Center and many great shops
- Walk to the farmers market
- Walk to world class restaurants, Slanted Door, Momos, Le Suite
- Walk to famous boutique eateries such as Red?s Java Hut
- Public transportation MUNI/BART located at your door
- 2 blks to 80/Bay Bridge/101S
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||- Non Smoking
- No Pets
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.