Tropic Winds Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4 Adults/4 Children)
* Enjoy the cottage chic decor of this beach condo getaway with turquoise blue water and sugar sand beaches! 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, upgraded kitchen, living room and dining room with plenty of room to move around. Washer and Dryer are ready for you in the laundry room. Huge 286 sq ft balcony with seperate dining table and lounge chairs to relax in the evening. You will even have your own assigned parking spot (only 30 ft from the elevators) in the same building to avoid traffic and walking across the street.
* The queen bed and bunk bed in the guest room make accomodations for a family very easy. Dresser and LCD TV wtih DVD player. Private entrance to guest bathroom with curved shower rod for added room.
* The master suite with king bed has huge 95' tall sliding glass door to wake to the ocean/beach views. Sitting area and LCD TV with DVD player. Private master bath with curved shower rod for added room.
* Granite and stainless appliance upgrades in the kitchen with dining room seating for 8, plus barstools at the counter! The living room has a 40' LCD TV/Blue Ray player and Nintendo GameCube console to keep the kids busy. Comfy queen size sleeper sofa
* Complimentary beach chairs! (Seasonal March-October) 2 reserved stationary lounge chairs with cushions and umbrellas, no more carrying chairs to the beach.
* We furnished the entire interior with your comfort in mind, providing upscale bedding, cookware and all the extras we could think of, including:
-free local calls
-WiFi to check emails and search internet
-Books, DVD and Nintendo GameCube library available
-plenty of extra storage space for your items from home
-100+ cable TV channels
-travel size toiletries to get you started
-paper products and dishwasher soap to get you started
* Our unit is on the 16th floor which has easy access to one of the three high speed elevators and far enough away from any outside noise, while providing breathtaking views from the extra wide balcony. The balcony, with its dining room table and comfortable lounge chairs, is one of our favorite spots to enjoy the view.
* We also use a keyless entry system for the front door. We will give you a code prior to your arrival, and you won't have to worry about checking in with anyone, keeping up with a key or losing your key
In addition to our wonderful beach condo, here is what Tropic Winds and Panama City Beach have to offer you:
As of 2009, Tropic Winds is the newest condominium develoment in PCB. Located beachfront on the quiet west end, it is away from major traffic, parties and crowds. However, you are just moments away from great shopping and restaurants at the new Pier Park entertainment destination. Tropic Winds amenities include:
* 330 feet of uncrowded white sand beaches
* indoor/outdoor pool (Heated Seasonally)
* hot tub, steam room, sauna, and exercise room with ocean view
* direct beach access
* beach activity rental booth on-site
* night security team
NO SMOKING, NO PETS. Maximum occupancy is 6-8 people with the primary renter being not less than 25 years of age. We want all of our guests to have a good time here, however please remember 1607 is our vacation home as well.
GREAT RATES FOR 2014 SEASON--CHECK THEM OUT
RESERVE YOUR DATES FOR 2014 & 2015 NOW AND GET FIRST CHOICE FOR A WONDERFUL VACATION TO PANAMA CITY BEACH!
CHECK OUT OUR SPECIAL SNOWBIRD RATE FOR 5 MONTHS (NOVEMBER THRU MARCH) $6000.00 PLUS FEES
INDIVIDUAL MONTHLY SNOWBIRD RATES $1300.00
Please visit our website in the links section for additional information and forms:
Keywords: Condo, Condominium
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
We are a family of four who love to travel and visit new places. We currently live in South Carolina, but are particularly fond of Panama City Beach, the white sand beaches, and Pier Park. We plan our year around our vacations to the beach!
During the last 5 years we have had the opportunity to live in Alabama, Georgia, Texas and South Carolina. While there, we continued to vacation in PCB and fell in love with the beautiful white sand, blue water and great family fun.
You can walk right out to the beach with your morning coffee and enjoy the sun and surf all day long! We really like that Tropic Winds is on the quiet section of beach but is close enough to restaurants and shopping for easy access. Pier Park is a short drive down the road and the new airport is only minutes away.