This appealing three-bedroom holiday home situated in a cul-de-sac opposite the ‘Lakita’ Lake / Reserve but also walking distance to the beach.
The house boasts great rural views from the large front deck, which is great for entertaining and enjoying a BBQ. There is an open plan living room/ dining room / kitchen with a TV, a DVD, a microwave and S/S air conditioning. The main bathroom is a three way (with three entrances). This rental also comes with a separate laundry with top loader washing machine and a second fridge. There is also a second WC and a convenient outside shower- great when returning from the beach.
The house sleeps eight, with two queen beds, one double and a bunk bed with a trundle.
$ 170.00 Per Night (Min 2 nights), $ 155.00 Per Night (Min 3 nights), $ 1300.00 Christmas & Easter Period (Mid Dec – End Jan)
$ 980.00 Easter (5 days), $ 620.00 School Holidays / Shoulder, $ 500.00 Winter / Off (Apr, May, June, July, Aug, Sept. Oct)
$ 350.00 Bond, $ 80.00 Clean
• Location: Fleurieu Peninsula, 85km from Adelaide
• Nearest airport: Adelaide International Airport
• Horseshoe Bay is great for swimming, body boarding and fishing, as well as surfing. If you want to catch some waves, other beaches you might want to check out are Knights Beach, Boomer Beach and Fisherman’s Bay “Chicken Run”
• In the winter, Port Elliot plays host to a number of whales. Visit the Whale Watch Centre in Victor Harbour
• Buy some local produce at Port Elliot market
• See koalas and wombats, as well as a variety of wetland birds, at Urimbirra Wildlife Park