Livingston Manor House Rental Rates
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee: Additional $50/per night
- Addiotnal Fee for over 6 Guests: $50/per extra guest per night
At the end of a long private drive you will find our tranquil and secluded dream home. The home has 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths and comfortably sleeps 6, but can accommodate more. It is that perfect house for a family trip, a romantic getaway or an artists retreat.
Built in 2007, this home is styled after an 1800's farmhouse. It's use of environmentally friendly materials and practices got it featured in Country Living Magazine in October of 2008.
The house is fully furnished and fully stocked with everything imaginable. We provide linens, towels, all kitchen needs, games, library, etc.. Just bring yourself and food. See the photos below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Local Attractions in and around Livingston Manor:
- Swimming & Canoeing
- Cross-Country Skiing, Snow Shoeing
- Year round Farmers' Markets
- World Class Fly Fishing in the Willowemoc & Beaverkill Brooks
- Catskill Fly Fishing Center & Museum
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Shandelee Music Festival
- Catskill Arts Society
- Awe Inspiring Fall Foliage
- Beaverkill & Livingston Manor Covered Bridges
I am a residential real estate broker with the Corcoran Group in Brooklyn, New York.
Steven purchased this house in 2012
This home was built in 2007 in an 1800's farmhouse style using environmentally friendly sustainable materials and methods. Enjoy modern conveniences and amenities with old warm charm.
No through traffic. You will never see a car drive by because this home is at the end of a very long private road.