All the apartments in this catalogued historic building have been individually designed and many retain their Gothic period features. This unique apartment with one-of-a-kind Cathedral views was just renovated in Nov. 2012. Situated on the second floor of a true Gothic building (sorry no Lift/Elevator), which dates back to the XII-XIII century, the renovation has been carefully done, respecting the original architecture, to expose the handmade wood beams and the stone walls. The apartment contains both vintage and loft-style-chic furniture. There are all the conveniences you would expect, including free wi-fi and a spacious walk-in shower plus one you might not - enjoying the views of the cathedral right from the living room . The large dining, living and kitchen spaces make this luxurious apartment perfect for individuals who need more space, families or groups of colleagues.
YOUR APARTMENT AT A GLANCE
·high quality 100% cotton bed linens & towels
·Fully controllable Air Conditioning and Heating
·Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave/steamer, coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, glass-ceramic cooktop/hob and stone-top work surface.
·Flatscreen TV with USB & HDMI input
·Washer & dryer
I believe that pictures speak better than words, so please take a look at our photographs. For more detailed information please don´t hesitate to ask.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS
· 1000 sq. feet in prime location of the Gothic Distric
· Sleeps up to 8 people
· 1 Double Bedroom , 1 open mezzanine & 1 complete bathroom
· 2 queen size beds, 1 queen size sofa, 1 full bed and a 1 twin size bed
· Balcony with views of the cathedral
· Pedestrian access only - limited entrace to taxis
· No Lift/Elevator - we will help you with all your baggage!
· Not allowed: Parties or Pets
· Optional Free Extras: Baby cot/crib & highchair on request
· Optional Extras (for a fee - please consult) - daily maid service, babysitting, daily trips, bicycles/scooter, event tickets....you ask for it and we will try to find it!