Immaculately presented executive apartment in the heart of the city with stunning views of the Swan River.
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom executive apartment is located in the heart of the city within walking distance to the CBD and with uninterrupted views of Swan River, Langley Park and Hills from the balcony, living room and master bedroom. The apartment is located on the 19th floor on Adelaide Terrace in Perth CBD with bus stop right at the front entrance.
- Fully furnished with modern and high quality appliances: TV, DVD, Sony speakers, Saeco coffee machine, Miele appliances, oven, stove and microwave, washing machine & dryer, cooking utensils and bedlinen
- Access to gorgeous lap swimming pool, fully equipped gym and terrace with views of river, city and ocean on 29th floor
- Large open-plan living area, master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite, second bedroom and separate bathroom with washing machine and dryer. Spacious balcony with outdoor dining table for entertaining and enjoying the view
- Centrally located on Adelaide Terrace with just a short walk to the CBD, river, shops, restaurants and Concert Hall. Bus stop outside and within Free Transit Zone so get to work in seconds for free
- Apartment located on 19th floor of modern, upmarket and secure apartment complex
- Air conditioning/heating, utilities and wifi included. Laundering service available at extra charge
- Rental includes 1 fully secured underground car bay
- Please note the Terrace Executive apartment and the building is a non-smoking building
Minimum stay is 4 weeks. Rate is $1200 per week exclusive of bond. Rate includes all utilities charges and fast broadband internet Wifi
Apartment now available from 1 April 2013 onwards
Be one of the first to live in The Terrace Executive Apartment with its amazing riverfront position, just footsteps away from a river-side walk or cycle along the Swan River.
The Terrace apartment is just a short stroll to the heart of the Perth CBD opens up endless shopping, bar, restaurant and cafe options.
Located in close proximity to:
* Free bus transit zone - Free bus stop right outside the door
* The riverside - 1 minute walk
* Parkland - massive open space near the river and Langley Park
* The WACA
* Queens Gardens
* Trinity College
* Perth Concert Hall
* Hay and Murray Street shopping mall
all within 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Rate includes all electricity and water charges, fast broadband internet Wifi
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2014 - Dec 6 2014
6 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||AU$1,000.00|
|Minimum one week rent and the bond $1000 payment in advance when the booking is confirmed. Balance to be paid within the first week after arrival.|
A security bond of $1000 is required and a deposit of 1 week rent paid in advance is required. Tax invoice with ABN is available on request once confirmation is made. Credit card payment is acceptable with 4% surcharge. Rate is negotiable for longer stay.
The rate is inclusive of all utilities, electricity charges and fast Wifi internet connection.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.