Honokowai Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, sleeps 2, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with large walk in shower
Hale Ono Loa is west Maui's best kept secret! Come as strangers leave as friends!! Oceanfront condo with resort amenities without resort crowds.
* Quiet and relaxing complex
* Free Off street parking
* Sixty-seven unit complex. Recently completed building renovations - A jewel of the West Side!
* Incredible ocean views from the lanai as well as from the inside of the unit
* Choice of sunbathing locations; lanai, pool side and sundeck overlooking the ocean
* Tropical 2 acre setting with banana trees, lime trees and flowering plants and palm trees
* New Shuffle board
*Aloha deck over the ocean is the perfect spot to watch Sea Turtles which come in a couple of times a day to feed
* Recently renovated condo
* Fully stocked kitchen, you provide your food & beverage
* Beach gear provided (beach chairs, towels, beach bags, boogie boards, pool noodles & beach mats, and a cooler & freezer packs for trips to the beach and sightseeing around the Island.
* All linens are here and ready for your use
* Flat screen tv
* Walk in shower
* Cal-King bed
* Queen size sleeper sofa
* Newly carpeted living room & bedroom
* Free long distance calling to the mainland & Canada
* Secure WiFi available
* Raised toilet
Keywords:QUIET OCEANFRONT,WHALE WATCHING, TURTLES, SNORKELING,GOLF,NEWLY UPGRADED, BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS, RAINBOWS, ROMANTIC, A GREAT GETAWAY.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
That's what we have to say about your condo! We feel so fortunate to have found such a great accommodation among all the choices online. We sure appreciate how clean and well stocked and organized everthing is. We will most definitely recommend this condo to our friends and that they try to stay here.
Comments from our guestbook
Bill & Marilyn are retired and divide our time between Maui & New Hampshire. We enjoy water aerobics at the Lahaina Aquatic Center. Worth looking into.
Honokowai has a wonderful 'village' feel. Lots of early morning walkers, a local farmer's market, a nearby coffee shop. Love the area!!
* Local farmer's market within walking distance
* Local beaches (for the walkers, close location to the condo: Honokowai Beach Park - perfect for families with play area & protected beach. Honoapiilani Beach park - the beginning of the Ka'anapli beaches and a great beach walk trail
* Close to Kapalua, Ka'anpali & Lahaina. Right on the bus route, if you choose to use publlic transportation.
* Championship golf courses nearby
* Local activities (a few): horseback riding, zip line, paddle boards, deep sea fishing, surfing, cayaking, whale watching (also from your lanai!), tour boats, luaus, restaurants from on a budget pricing to $$$$. SO MUCH MORE!!
* Eat out at one of the local restaurants, take out, or cook in the condo or at the complex new barbecue gas grills & eat on the lanai or on the sundeck both with incredible views of the ocean an.d watch the turtles right out front
We provide all paper products(bath tissue, facial tissue & paper towels) along with dishwasher & laundry detergent during your entire stay. We also have 'pantry items' so you don't have to buy spices, etc.
* Best sunset viewing in Maui from your lanai or on the sundeck!
* Falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean and waking to the resident birds. Quiet and relaxing!