With breath-taking ocean views overlooking Donegal Bay, Coolmore Manor House is a luxurious, beautifully restored early 19th century Georgian Structure set on 11 acres of pasture land on the Atlantic Coast in the Northwest of Ireland.
It is an elegant yet cosy “home away from home” where a contemporary ambiance is combined with antique furniture and warm hospitality.
On 324m2 and 3 floors the house consists of:
* three beautifully restored, individually designed double-bedrooms, all with ocean view and en-suite (with bathtub and shower).
The beds are 180cm x 200cm and have two separate boxspring matresses in two diffrent strengths. With eiderdowm duvets.
The bedrooms have a TV and DVD player.
* a living room with ocean views, open fireplace, TV and DVD player, a small library with books, DVD's, magazines and board games
* a countryhouse kitchen with a big table
* a dining room with open fireplace and a big antique dining table
* a wonderful, heated conservatory-lounge
* a utility room with washing machine, dryer, outdoor games and a separate toilet
* a study with ocean views
There is also a modern Apartment on 57m2 for two people - with all imaginable amenities -, that can be rented together with the Manor House or separately (at extra cost). This is also suitable for people that aren't too good on their feet, as it only takes one step to get in.
A spectacular asset to Coolmore Manor House is the Bellavista (viewing point) with stunning views - almost 360 degrees. It is the perfect place to enjoy a sunset, a sundowner or a nice Aperitif or simply to relax.
We are ideally located, within walking distance to the well known 3km long, wide, sandy beach of Rossnowlagh. Horses can be rented on the premises for guided riding tours on the beach, in the surrounding countryside or in our sand arena.
Three famous golf courses (Murvagh, Bundoran, Enniskillen) are easily accessible.
Massages and Physiotherapy are also offered in our own treatment rooms.
Also in walking distance are restaurants, pubs, a small shop, the post office and a franciscan friary.
- Golf – there are several top golf courses within easy reach
- Fishing, Sea Angling (freshwater and seafishing)
- Massages, Physiotherapy
- Horse Riding, Therapy with Horses for people with fears
- Hiking, Biking
Coolmore Manor House is classified 5 star by Failte Ireland, the irish tourist board. Coolmore Manor House is located 18km south of Donegal Town, 8km north of Ballyshannon on the Rossnowlagh Road R231 along the Atlantic Shore.
Luxury, relaxation and adventure awaits…
Please ask for the website.
Please note the following:
- The house and the outdoors unfortunately aren't accessible with wheelchairs
- Smoking isn't allowed inside the house, but of course it is outside
- Children from 12 years old
- No pets allowed
Massages (Swedish Full Body, Hot Stone, Indian Head, Ear Candeling, ...), Physiotherapy (Orthopaedic, lymphatic drainage, trigger point, taping, ...), Horse Riding, Therapy with Horses (for people with fears), Horse Games, Horse Breeding, Horse Sales, English Lessons and Yoga on site.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: