Coolmore Manor House is a charming Georgian property on an elevated site with uninterrupted ocean views, overlooking Donegal Bay. It is self catering and available for rent on a weekly basis. The house is on 324m2, spread on three floors.
With breathtaking views overlooking Donegal Bay, Coolmore Manor House is a beautifully restored early 19th century Georgian Structure set on 12 acres of pasture land. It is an elegant 'home away from home' where a contemporary ambience is combined with antique furniture and warm hospitality. Three beautifully restored, individually designed bedrooms all en-suite.
The Manor House has kept a lot of its original character with many period features (e.g. sash windows with original wooden shutters, high ceilings with ornate plasterworks, wooden floors, marble fireplaces, flagstone floors.) The Living Room, Study and each bedroom have stunning panoramic ocean views towards Donegal Bay, Slieve League and the Blue Stack Mountains.
On 324m2 and 3 floors the house consists of:
* three beautifully restored, individually designed double-bedrooms, all with ocean view and en-suite (with bathtub and shower).
The beds are 180cm x 200cm and have two separate boxspring matresses in two diffrent strengths. With eiderdowm duvets.
The bedrooms have a TV and DVD player.
* a living room with ocean views, open fireplace, TV and DVD player, a small library with books, DVD's, magazines and board games
* a countryhouse kitchen with a big table
* a dining room with open fireplace and a big antique dining table
* a wonderful, heated conservatory-lounge
* a utility room with washing machine, dryer, outdoor games and a separate toilet
* a study with ocean views
There is also a modern Apartment on 57m2 for two people - with all imaginable comforts-, that can be rented together with the Manor House (or on short notice also separately). It is also suitable for people with reduced mobility, as it only has one step at the entrance.
A spectacular asset to Coolmore Manor House is the Bellavista (viewing point) with stunning views - almost 360 degrees. It is the perfect place to enjoy a sunset, a sundowner or a nice Aperitif or simply to relax.
We are ideally located, within walking distance to the well known 3km long, wide, sandy beach of Rossnowlagh. Also in walking distance are restaurants, pubs, a small shop, post office and a Franciscan friary. It is also possible to get catered for, e.g. the popular lobsterdinner.
- Golf – there are several top golf courses within easy reach
- Fishing, Sea Angling - freshwater and seafishing
- Massages, Physiotherapy - in our own treatment rooms
- Horse Riding, Beachrides, Therapy with Horses for people with fears - on the property
- Hiking, Biking
Coolmore Manor House is classified 5 star by Failte Ireland, the irish tourist board. Coolmore Manor House is located 18km south of Donegal Town, 8km north of Ballyshannon on the Rossnowlagh Road R231 along the Atlantic Shore.
Luxury, relaxation and adventure awaits…
Please ask for the website.
Please note the following:
- The house and the outdoors unfortunately aren't accessible with wheelchairs
- Smoking isn't allowed inside the house, but of course it is outside
- Children from 12 years old
- No pets allowed
Massages (Swedish Full Body, Hot Stone, Indian Head, Ear Candeling, ...), Physiotherapy (Orthopaedic, lymphatic drainage, trigger point, taping, ...), Horse Riding, Therapy with Horses (for people with fears), Horse Breeding, Horse Sales. Catering.
All on site!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Feb 18 2014 - Dec 20 2014
Changeover Day: Saturday
Changeover Day: Saturday
|Refundable damage deposit||€750.00|
|Incl. in the rental price are: Heating, Electricity, Water, Bedlinens, Towels, Wi-Fi, Final Cleaning and Welcome Aperitif.
Weekly Rate for 1-3 people: € 2,520
Weekly Rate for 4-6 people: € 2,940
Weekly Rate X-Mas/New Year's weeks: € 3,500
Weekly Rate Manor House + Apartment: All year round: € 3,690
Weekly Rate Manor House + Apartment: X-Mas/New Year's: € 4,360
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: