Tahoe Keys House Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12
LUXURY SAFARI-THEME TAHOE KEYS HOME
Vacation in this deluxe safari-theme home in Tahoe Keys with private dock on the lagoon just minutes away from Heavenly Ski resort. Great for families or large groups to spread out in 2350 sq ft. Enjoy the luxury hot tub and gazebo, 6 mountain bikes, tandem kayak with life vests, 5 color TVs, 2 DVDs, Blu Ray with Bose Sound System, upstairs vaulted ceiling great room and kitchen, 2 fireplaces, large balcony, lawn furniture, chef's BBQ, horseshoe toss, fire pit, master Jacuzzi and much, much more. Wireless Broadband internet access. ** MAXIMUM 2 DOGS**
Bedroom 1 - King
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins
Living Room - 2 Queen Sofabeds
50% payment is due upon booking with the remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival date. If cancellation is unavoidable, Coldwell Banker will try to rerent the property. If we are successful, a refund for the rerented property at the new rented rates(less any commissions, discounts or other promotional pricing), less a $125 processing fee, will be made.
Staying in the Tahoe Keys you will be able to take full advantage of a variety of resort amenities, guests can enjoy any combination of the following
Outdoor swimming pool, open during the summer months
Indoor Olympic-size heated swimming pool, open year-round
Large outdoor hot tub, off the indoor swimming pool, open year-round
Seven tennis courts (First Come First Serve)
Sand volley ball court
Private beach and park
Boat Launching & Inspection Fees May Apply
Relax in this spacious home in Tahoe Keys, South Lake Tahoe, California, just 15 minutes from Heavenly Ski Resort as well as the casinos and nightlife of Stateline, Nevada. Take a Virtual Tour.
Mt. SWILD, a luxury safari theme vacation rental with private dock and hot tub, sleeps 8 comfortably and is dog friendly. With two sleeper sofas, it accommodates 12 guests. A crib, high chair and fenced dog kennel are also available.
This 2,450 sq ft property at 1695 Venice Drive has 4 bedrooms (master with Jacuzzi) and 3 full bathrooms to spread out in. The morning and afternoon sun fills the home with energy.
Upstairs, under vaulted ceilings, a fully-equipped kitchen opens onto a dining area with table and bar seating for 12. There's also a great room, lounge and an outdoor balcony perfect for BBQs. All overlooking a deluxe hot tub under an outdoor gazebo as well as the private dock, lawn furniture, hammocks, horse shoe toss, marshmallow fire pit and sand pit.
There is also a second kitchen downstairs in the living room which is great for kids to watch DVDs or play air hockey.
Mt. SWILD, which can be seen from Heavenly, has exceptional lagoon and mountain views. There's wireless broadband, five cable TVs, a BluRay DVD Bose sound system upstairs, DVD player downstairs, dishwasher, two microwaves, washer/dryer and two gas/wood burning fireplaces.
There's bass, crappie and trout lagoon fly fishing from the dock. Launch your boat two minutes away in Tahoe Keys Marina. For golfers, Mt. SWILD is a perfect location to enjoy Lake Tahoe's excellent gold courses.
Guests have the complimentary use of six mountain bikes, tandem kayak and two snow sleds. The fenced kennel has a dogloo, pooper scooper, water and food bowls for your dog's enjoyment.
There's a two car garage with additional off-street parking for two more vehicles - critical for snow removal. Sorry, no smoking.
Exclusive Tahoe Keys amenities, including an indoor Olympic pool, health club and private beachside pool are available for a daily use fee. Seven tennis courts, basketball court, a sand volley ball court and a putting green are also available.
For skiers and boarders, there's Heavenly, Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows, Sierra@Tahoe, SugerBowl, NorthStar and Squaw ski resorts which circle Lake Tahoe. Other attractions in the area include Emerald Bay and the Pacific Rim Trail (excellent for family day hikes).
South Lake Tahoe is located on the south shore of Lake Tahoe, situated on the border of California and Nevada - the most popular mountain and lake travel destination in the United States.
Violation of TKPOA (Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association) Rules
In the event a complaint is filed with the TKPOA Member Services Department and the complaint is verified, then by TKPOA's Governing Documents a $1,000 (one thousand dollar) fine per occurrence against the Guest will be levied for:
• Exceeding maximum occupancy of 12 Guests
• Exceeding maximum parking of four (4) vehicles
• Parking in other than designated spaces (garage, driveway and in front of house)
• Excessive, disruptive or objectionable noise including making noise above ambient levels after 8:00pm on weekdays and 9:00pm on weekends
• Speeding or making a wake while boating in the Tahoe Keys lagoons
• Indecent exposure
• Drunk and disorderly conduct
• Destruction of private property
• Unleashed dogs
• Verbal harassment or threat of physical violence against a TKPOA employee or other Tahoe Keys residents
Guests will be charged for all fines levied.
Tahoe Keys Access Passes
• Three passes (for up to 12 Guests) for access to the Tahoe Keys private facilities including the indoor pool, beach, outdoor pool & hot tub, tennis courts, basketball court, golf putting range and other facilities are issued at time of key collection. Each pass is valid for the pass holder and 3 additional Guests.
• Pass holders are allowed up to three (3) Guests per pass and must accompany their Guests at all times while using the facilities.
• Children thirteen (13) years old or younger must be accompanied by an adult eighteen years of age or older, who has their own valid pass.
• Any lost and/or stolen passes will cost twenty five dollars ($25) each to replace plus any fees associated with the collection and reissuance via Coldwell Banker Vacation Rentals. Any passes not returned at time of departure will be deactivated and deemed lost so that new passes can be issued to the subsequent Guest without delay.
- pets considered