Lawn has the best tourist infrastructure of Rio Grande do Sul and is today the leading tourist destination in the state and the Brazil room. With an economy based on tourism, the town of just over 31,000 inhabitants is located in Serra Gaucha and annually receives about 2.5 million tourists.
Gramado, RS: The Ideal Place for Holidays and Seasons
The city of Gramado, RS, where you can spend holidays or seasons in homes and apartments to rent, is one of the most beautiful cities of Brazil, located in the region of the hydrangeas in Serra Gaucha. The city is located at 830 meters altitude and its relief provides several waterfalls and valleys. It borders the counties of Taquara, Three Crowns, Nova Petropolis, Cinnamon, Santa Maria do Herval and Caxias do Sul
The subtropical climate, humid temperate summer has mild temperatures, more hot days and pleasant nights thanks to the mountains and woods. In winter the temperature gets to be below zero with heavy frosts and possibly even snow, providing real spectacles of nature. It is an invitation to the traditional fondue and tasting a good wine. Experiences like these can stay for very reasonable prices when you rent a house or apartment in their season.
European city and Attractions
Lawn annually receives thousands of visitors who delight in the natural wonders, architecture, with tourism events, sights, cuisine and fine homes and apartments that rent by the season the visitor network.
The charm and elegance, the breathtaking scenery, the architecture make the visitor feel Lawn in a European city.
Because the infrastructure ready to receive visitors and cuisine makes extensive lawn is home to major events nationally and internationally. Christmas Light in the city is transformed with decoration of streets, lights and sound shows, fireworks shows, Christmas concerts and traditional Christmas parades that gathers the main characters christmas that awaken the fantasy of children and adults. The Film Festival Lawn is one of the main cultural events of the country where national and international productions vying for Kikito trophy to the winners of the festival. The Feast of the Colony promotes the integration of German and Italian preserving their customs and maintaining the identity of the farmer settlers. These and many other events attract visitors all year round. Choose a house or apartment in your lawn for next season.
Other attractions in Gramado
Among the many attractions in Gramado, the most visited sites are:
- Black Lake has in its deep waters of the reflection images of the pine trees that surround its shores, along with hydrangeas and azaleas. The paddle boats round out the fun. You can find houses to rent for the season in their vicinity.
- The Santa's Village is the home of Santa Claus, with 90 000 m² with Bavarian style home with every room decorated with motifs natalinos entitled to henas truth, Toy Factory, Chalet of the Bears, Snow Square and very more.
- World Mini that combines the fantasy of a miniature city.
- Among the museums lawn options are: Auto Museum, Chocolate Museum, Perfume, Gemstone Museum and Motorcycle Museum.
- Walk-Access located at the entrances Lawn enchanted with the colorful flowers and give welcome visitors.
- Palais des Festivals, home of the Film Festival Lawn.
- Covered Street located in the city center, where exhibitions and presentations occur; great shopping and dining.
- City Hall Lawn is a postcard with the typical architecture of lawn.
You can also visit Lake Joaquina Rita Bier, churches, squares, Gramado Zoo, the Kur Water Station of the Ravanello Winery, The Enchanted World, the Gramado Golf Club, The Quilombo Valley and many other attractions that city has to delight visitors. You will find houses and apartments and other properties of the season regões options that interest you most.
You can also meet the hinterland Lawn through rural tourism, with several options for tours to discover the natural beauty, architecture, culture and cuisine.