6th Arrondissement St Germain des Pres Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
This 50m² elegant apartment for 2 to 4 guests offers a rare combination of advantages:
• A perfect location: rue du Dragon, in the middle of the 6th arrondissement (metro saint Sulpice 1mn).
• 2 windows, tall and large bathe the wide living room in light
• An extendable table, installed since photos were taken, seats 4 to 6 guests.
• Wooden beams and floor in a 18th century building
• The bedroom is on the courtyard side thus very calm
• Designed furniture of quality brands
• There are 3 subway stations at walking distance.
The apt door is on 3rd floor (French Standard) after entering the 18th century building and having climbed the ancient stairs.
A short corridor leads to the spacious living area and open kitchen. Ceiling is very high. Two very tall windows bathe the room in light. The wooden floor and beams give a warm feeling. Armchairs and sofa of the Italian B&B brand give the lounge area a final elegant touch. The living area also offers a comfortable convertible sofa bed for 2.
The bedroom offers a comfortable double bed. It is located on the back side of the building thus very calm. A window opens on the quiet private courtyard where palm trees have been planted. Doors lead to the bathroom and toilet room. The bathroom is decorated with white and blue tiles and has a window to receive sun light. It is equipped with a bath tub with shower.
It should be noted that bedroom and bathroom have been repainted recently.
The kitchen is open on the living room. Its very long bar makes it perfect for a group of friend to enjoy a glass of wine while chatting. It is fully equipped with oven, refrigerator, stoves and dish washer. The apparatus are of good quality.
As a bonus, Phone calls to land lines in France, and to US, Canada and Australia are generally free. It is also true for more than 50 countries. Moreover, calls to cell phones towards specific countries (often US & Canada) may also be free. Ask us for detail as it may vary with time and policies of operators.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• The Saint Germain area is very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, cinemas and trendy shops. The art Galleries of Rue de Seine are very close. One reaches the Eglise Saint Sulpice, and Eglise de Saint Germain des Prés in 2 minutes. And there is even a supermarket to conveniently buy food, which is not always easy inside Paris.
• Last but not least, if you have kids, the Luxembourg garden is walking distance (3mn walk).
Keywords: saint germain, saint sulpice, design,cosy, 1 bedroom, flat, apartment, paris, location, best, price, comfortable, perfect, light, calm, unique, charming, value for money, affordable, sky, restaurant, shopping, Old stones, beams, ceiling, Lutecia, Saint Germain, Saint Germain des Prés
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed