|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Just renovated, this wonderfully cozy home features 4 large bedrooms + game room/loft, 3 custom tiled bathrooms, large family room with fireplace, new kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances, dining area and a 2 car garage. Hardwood floors throughout, new washer and drier, large fridge w/freezer, new furniture and much more to list. Completely renovated and brand new everything.
The property has all amenities needed for a fun stay, including a large hot tub, grill, foosball table, darts, outdoor games, large flat screen TV, Xbox, DVD player, stereo. Large deck with views of the mountains and a stone fireplace. Linens, towels and all the comforts of home are included.
The house is centrally located between Windham and Hunter mountains and is minutes drive to skiing, golf, hiking, restaurants, bars and all major points of sightseeing.
Professional management available on call. The home can accommodate groups of up to 15 people. Can be combined with other nearby properties to accommodate larger groups.
Catskills rentals is a property management company which manages a small group of select properties near Hunter and Windham mountains. We pride on our professionalism and service.
Konstantin purchased this house in 2012
My friends and I had a great time renting this house for the weekend. It was close to both mountains and fit everyone very comfortably. The management company was very responsive with the many questions that I asked. We had a bunch of skiiers and non-skiiers and everyone enjoyed the hot tub very much! We would definitely rent this house again next year!
I rented this house with my group of friends and we had an excellent time. Here is my list of pros and cons:
List of Pros:
1. Living room - extremely spacious with huge U shape leather-like couch (seats 8 people easily) - floors were redone - big tv and coffee table
2. Bedrooms - also very spacious, especially the master bedroom
3. Heat - there is a thermostat in almost every room and pretty accurate - you shouldn't be cold in the house
4 Location - if you go the back way the house isn't that hard to get to - really close to Windham and Hunter (about 15 minute drive to each)
5. Kitchen - kitchen if fully equipped and pretty large
6. Layout of house - unlike some houses I've rented the flow seems like a normal house rather than putting bedrooms in odd places.
7. Contact with mgmt. company - I sent them a lot of e-mails with question and they were very responsive. I never waited more than a day if at all for responses.
8. Décor - this house looks like it went through a remodel and the décor is more bare bones, which I appreciated more than cheesy themed décor.
9. Fireplace - we actually used and enjoyed.
10. Bathrooms, not entirely huge but remodeled nicely, very functional.
Cons (none are deal breakers)
1. We had a problem with lock sticking on front door which we communicated with mgmt. company so believe they are going to fix.
2. Hot water - ran out after a few people showered but nothing new to other ski houses in the area.. waited half an hour and hot water was fine
3. No curtains on some windows - not used to not having curtain to close but didn't really affect use of house.
There was also a Jacuzzi, foosball table and darts that we did not use.
In the past 3-4 years I have rented 10+ ski houses (typically cheap to mid-tier homes) and this one has to be near the top of the list. I would definitely rent again.
Good house for a weekend getaway. First timers in Hunter and loved it. My buddies suggested Hunter for mountain biking and golfing in October and we had a great time. The house was perfect for us, spacious, new and cosy. Easy assess to both Hunter and Windham. We didn't know that firewood was not provided, but Chris took care of it quickly. We'll be back soon.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 9 - Mar 15
|Notes||Credit card, PayPal, Check|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.