This 2BR / 2BA elegant townhouse in the Trovare Gated Community of Newport Coast features charming traditional furnishings with modern day conveniences. You also have access to a modern clubhouse with a heated Olympic lap pool, hot tub, tennis courts, playground, and beautiful park with gas BBQ.
Enter by the two car garage or private front door into a small open foyer. A stair case takes you into the formal dining area which is open to the rest of house and seats 6-8. The fully equipped kitchen has table seating for 4-5, with a charming balcony perfect for sipping a glass of wine on a warm summer evening . The living room has a gas fireplace, cable television and is a relaxing room surrounded by windows and trees. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, separate toilet room, enclosed bath and shower, a large walk-in closet and overlooks a quiet walkway and common garden.The second bedroom is located at the end of the hall, is furnished with two single beds, has a walk in closet and overlooks a large, landscaped common courtyard. A bathroom with bath tub and shower are across the hall and the washer dryer is stored in a closet in the hallway.
This vacation home is located in the Newport Coast area of Newport Beach, California featuring the famous 5 star Pelican Hill Resort and World-Class Golf Courses with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from nearly every hole. There are also spectacular views of the golf course and Pacific coastline from the 5 star fine dining restaurant Andreas as well as the casual outdoor cafe - The Coliseum.
Activities and Entertainment Nearby
- Charming Balboa Island and village is only a 10 minute drive up PCH
- Corona del Mar Village with all of it’s unique boutique shops and restaurants
- 5 star Andreas fine dining restaurant at Pelican Hill
- Casual outdoor dining at The Coliseum overlooking the 360 degree negative edge pool, Pelican Hill Golf Course, and the Pacific Ocean
- Miles of hiking trails in the Irvine Ranch Land Reserve®
- Ocean-view world-class shopping at Fashion Island® and Crystal Cove Promenade™
- A short drive from the art galleries and festivals of Laguna Beach
- Close to all the entertainment and sports attractions of Southern California
- Newport Coast averages 340 days of sunshine every year!
- Home to Crystal Cove Beach, which features surfing, sunbathing, and walking trails
- A 5 minute ride to Corona del Mar Beach
- 10 minutes from Newport Harbor, the largest pleasure boat harbor in the world, with a variety of private ocean excursions including deep-sea fishing and sailing to relaxing sunset cruises
You also have access to the private clubhouse which includes a junior olympic swimming pool, large whirlpool spa, tennis courts, basketball courts, baths, showers and a scenic park with beautiful views and landscaping.
Crystal Cove State Beach and Corona del Mar Beach are right down the hill minutes away as well as upscale shopping at the Promenade. You are also conveniently located midway between Laguna Beach to the south and world-class shopping at Newport Beach’s Fashion Island to the north up Pacific Coast Highway.