My apartment is at the very heart of the city - just 2 minutes walk to Istiklal Street, famous pedestrian zone with shops, boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Although the apartment is a couple of steps away from attractions, you can enjoy a safe and a quiet neighborhood
The apartment is completely renewed recently with all new furniture and kitchen equipment.
The apt has
- 1 bedroom with a queen size bed (150 x 200)
- a spacious living room with an open kitchen
- a modern bathroom
- air condition (A/C)
- a small balcony with flowers.
The location of the apartment provides a good access to public transportation
- 8 min to subway station
- 9 min to tramway / 2 stops to old city (Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar!)
** Discounted transportation card will be given with keys.
- bed sheets
- free broadband WI-fi access
- hair dryer
- mini fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and double stove
- 24h open market just around the corner.
- Insider tips for delicious local food and places to visit as locals do.
- 1 extra bed is available for the 3rd guest upon request
If you want to be right in the middle of an amazing city, having a great time in a comfortable place, my apartment is just where you want to stay.
The apartment was completely amazing. Spacious, clean and in a wonderful part of Taksim Square....next to vintage stores, wine shops, record stores, just has an eccentric feel. Baris was wonderful and accommodating to anything I needed. He answered any questions I had (which were alot!) They run a super organized Airbnb to the point where they will organize tours for you, cabs to the airport, massages at Hamams, ect. So if you stay here it gives you the feel being at a hotel and being taken care of.
I am an industrial engineer, born and grew up in Istanbul.
We are hosting our guests with my highschool mate. We are enjoying getting to know new people and try to make it easier for them to discover this beautiful city!
If you are looking for a place in the middle of everything, my place is designed for you. It is for 2 or 3 people, small but very central and clean. If you want to explore the city by foot, and look for a good access to public transportation, I can say that my apartment is suitable for you.
Just couple of steps away from Istiklal Street, but on a quiet neighborhood. Renovated, old nice building.
I am in love with my city, so I want my guests to enjoy it as much as possible. I will give you a discounted public transportation card with your keys and get main attractions' tickets before, so you do not wait in line even in high season in Istanbul!
Istiklal Street is a pedestrian street in city center, where all of restaurants, bars, shops & boutiques and other attractions take place.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 2 - Jul 31
1 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.