Origin Beach Resort Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
*Super Fall Specials!!
Automatic Last Minute Discounts applied to all inquiries! The closer you are to arrival date, the higher the discount! Please inquire for your HUGE savings off our below published rates.
BOOK NOW before it's gone!!
To view this listing on VRBO visit: http://www.vrbo.com/349832
Picture yourself lounging on the beach, beverage in hand, watching the sunset with those you love. Feel the sand between your toes and the warm salt air on your face. Welcome to The Towne of Seahaven, a 17 story luxury condominium building just a half mile down from Pier Park and the perfect place for your next beach vacation.
This 2 bedroom condo is located on the 17th floor of Origin in The Towne of Seahaven and features a king size bed and TV in each bedroom. When you enjoy your spacious balcony you’ll have panoramic side views to the east of the Gulf of Mexico and spectacular views of West Bay.
Inside you’ll find a large living and dining area, a bar with accompanying seating and a huge kitchen with a full size oven, stove, dishwasher and fridge. The living area features a pull out sofa. The bedrooms are huge with the master having an adjoining bathroom.
In addition to the views, the other nice thing about this condo being on the 17th floor is that you’re sharing this floor with only 5 other condos.
Origin at The Towne of Seahaven is a fantastic place for your next beach vacation. Seahaven is located right across the street from the beach and Sharky’s Seafood Restaurant and offers spectacular views from the sunrise and sunset decks atop the 15th floor. The zero-edge pool overlooks the Emerald Green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and is located on the fourth floor along with a quaint fitness center. On the ground floor is a covered porte cochere, a game room and The Bamboo movie theater.
This condo has bedding to comfortably sleep 6.
There are a ton of reasons you’ll love this resort. Every time you come, you’ll find more things you fall in love with.
- Super close to Pier Park (walking distance)
- Super close to Gulf World (also walking distance)
- Right around the corner from Frank Brown Park (about 5 minute drive)
- Clean resort with an amazing pool and TONS of laying-in-the-sun space
- Marked, Pedestrian-Priority walkway – cars HAVE to stop for you (safe for kids)
- Movie theater room (play your own movies!)
- AWESOME 15th floor Sunset Observation Deck [AMAZING VIEWS]
- Zero-edge pool heated in the winter, perfect in the summer
- Community grills overlooking the Gulf
- Amazing white sand and Emerald Green Water Beach
- Right across from Sharky’s – great seafood, fun atmosphere
- Lots of covered parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Very well kept grounds
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the manager
We stayed New Years Eve 2012! The condo is exactly like the pictures! Lots of room! It was a shame we only stayed the night, we will definately have return trip here!