Amparo is one of 06 spas the water circuit in São Paulo. Known as 'mountain flower', its appeal comes from its waters, its mineral water springs, the river that crosses the city Camanducaia. Amparo also has an important historical heritage protected by CONDEPHAAT. Moreover, the carnival of amparo is a reference in the region as well as its winter festival in July.
The linear park 'waters Camanducaia' is a public park located on the banks of the river, with gardens, bike, skate and bike, block sand, light source with treated water (you can use for bath), fitness equipment, park Infant and small kiosks trade.
In protection you will find historical monuments, beautiful churches (n. Sra de amparo, our Mrs. rosary are benedito are sebastião ....), colleges, townhomes, houses and much more .....
- Ecological park, nursery 'Dr. Pauline recch' - municipal observatory.
- Garden - the park has fountains and gazebo with koi, distinguished by nature and green.
- Christ the Redeemer tourist park - a beautiful view of the city.
- Park 'dr. Arruda '- water tank
- Historical museum pedagogical 'bernardino field'
- Square padua salles
- Municipal market
- Restaurants, snack bars, steakhouses .....
- Neighboring towns - saw black (10 km) - Merry Hill South (10km) spas
- Quarry (12 km) - diversified trade, porcelain, china, earthenware, wood, aluminum, glass, plastic, ceramic .... the stores cater to the public including weekends and holidays.