Core Features and Benefits
- Large alfresco patio with BBQ
- 3 large bedrooms, 1 full bathroom (with bath) as well as Ensuite bathroom
- Exquisite 180% panoramic ocean views (there are views out of almost every window)
- Newly renovated with a free flowing open-plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Internal laundry (washing machine)
- Ample off street parking available
Owners Top 5: Things they love about their property.
1. Beautiful views of sunrises, sunsets, full moons, and stormy weather, all from inside the property.
2. Views of the ocean from almost every window.
3. 1 min walk to the beach - including surfing and patrolled flagged bathing area.
4. 2 min walking distance to restaurants, cafes and bars in the Strand on the beachfront, kids play grounds & 15min walking distance to Coles, Woolworth's, all the usual shops and express bus to Manly and the City.
5. Car not needed!
Other important Information:
-Please check PROPERTY PROVIDERS website for the most up to date availability and pricing.
-Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
-This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
-Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
-We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
-If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone.
You know what they say about property...it’s all about location, location, location!!! This recently renovated apartment offers arguably one of the the best positions in Dee Why. Located across the street from Dee Why Beach and Promenade, you fall asleep to the waves lapping against the shores and wake to the sun rising over the ocean. The beach is literally at your doorstep and the cafes and restaurants are only a short stroll down the promenade. There is a bus stop 100m outside the front door which will take you directly to Sydney within 45 min. The property also accesses a number of wonderful cycling paths to Narrabeen Lake and walking tracks around Dee Why Lagoon.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.