- 2 bedroom 2½ bathroom town house
- 1890 sq feet
- Only a stairwell wall shared with neighbors
- Hardwood-like floors throughout
- 9' ceilings
- 2 balconies
- 2 fireplaces
- Recessed lights
- Central A/C and Heat
- New windows blocking all sound and UV
- Complete house Intercom
- NASA grate water filtering system
- 2 car garage
- Community pool and jacuzzi
- Award winning Arcadia schools
Luxurious living in the heart of Arcadia surrounded by trees, in a quiet neighbourhood.
2 living stories completely remodelled with hardwood-like floors all over, granite and marble in the kitchen and bathrooms; all new fixtures. Small private front yard.
Entrance and garage
- Kitchen: granite counter tops, filtered drinking water facet, gas appliances, range hood, double oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, plenty of cabinet space.
- Living room - hardwood floors, marble fireplace, 4 large windows, dining room space, furnished private balcony.
- 52 inch TV
- Granite 1/2 bathroom.
- Washer/Dryer in the hall.
- Large Master bedroom - 4 huge closets (2 with French doors, 2 with mirror sliding doors), fireplace, 42 inch wall-mounted tv, private balcony
- Master bathroom - all glass shower, Roman tub, large marble double sink vanity.
- Guest bedroom - spacious with mirror-doors closet
- Marble Guest bathroom.
Two car garage with a new water heater and a complete house NASA water filtering system.
Walking distance to Santa Anita Racing track, Arcadia Westfield mall, Arboretum, and the best restaurants. 5 min drive to 210, 134 and 605 free ways.
House is completely stocked with living necessities and luxuries.
Complimentary services include Dish Network cable and wifi internet.
Come stay at the tastefully decorated luxurious condo, conveniently located in the heart of Arcadia. Experience the amazing ethnic restaurants, exceptional Santa Anita Golf course, and enjoy the private home away from home
spacious, sunny, 9' ceilings extra large luxury condo. Close to exceptional restaurants, Santa Anita Park, Westfield mall, AMC Theater, Los Angeles County Arboretum, Tennis Courts, parks and golf courts. 15 min from Pasadena, Hungtington Libraly, Norton Simon Museum, Rose Bowl, etc
Walking distance to Santa Anita Racing track, Arcadia Westfield mall, Arboretum, and the best restaurants. 5 min drive to 210, 134 and 605 freeways.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$89|
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
|extra air bed||$70|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.