Palisades Apartment Rental Photos and Description
A lovely and completely renovated studio apartment in the Palisades. Waslk to everything you could want. Easy bus to downtown. All new kitchenette & bath with granite counters, walk-in closet, pvt washer/dryer.
*We have on-site parking available at this property for a fee of $10 per night (subject to availability). Guests are required to indicate if they will need on-site parking before they make a reservation.
This is a delightful newly renovated private studio apartment in the heart of The Palisades Village neighborhood of Washington, DC. The closest cross street is MacArthur Blvd NW at Dana Pl NW. It features a private entrance, kitchenette with granite counters, a new bath with shower, and its own laundry room. It has a queen sized bed and seating area for 2-4.
There are 4 apartments in this renovated townhouse that can be interconnected and accommodate parties of 8 to 14.
* Coffee maker, refrigerator, ceramic cooking top, toaster, toaster oven and microwave, place settings for 4.
* Private entrance
* New bathroom with shower
* Washer/dryer (with laundry soap) in your apartment.
* High speed internet and WIFI.
* Flat screen wall mounted HDTV with cable service.
* Iron, ironing board, blow dryer, cleaning supplies.
* Steps from the D5/D6 MetroBus stop that will take you to The National Mall and all the interesting sights in the city.
* A variety of restaurants (some really superb!), Starbucks Coffee and other conveniences are located on your block.
* 3 blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park hiking trails and the trail to the Potomac River, C&O Canal, Capital Crescent bike trail and Fletcher's Boathouse.
NOTE: This is a mixed-use building, the owner's music studio is in front half so you may hear their piano students practicing from 3 to 9pm Monday thru Friday and on Saturday 10am to 5pm. There are no classes during the Summer months.
Located on the D5/D6 bus lines (corner MacArthur Blvd NW and Dana Place, NW…1/2 block away) which will take you on a beautiful ride through historic Georgetown, DuPont Circle, Foggy Bottom, The World Bank, The White House, Downtown, The National Mall, Penn Quarter, Metro Center, Union Station and The Capital Building, i.e. everything that you would want to see! Grab a Starbucks, sit back and relax while you enjoy the best $1.70 ride through some of the most interesting and beautiful neighborhoods in the city! For further information on public transit please visit Washington Metro Area Transit Authority's (WMATA) website. Go to 'Trip Planner' to find the travel options between your desired destination and our house.
* Limitless free cultural options. You are a mere 20 minute drive by car to The National Mall with its memorials, monuments, gardens, open spaces and Smithsonian museums. It’s a also just a 15 minute drive to the Kennedy Center (free performance every night at 6pm!).
* An outdoor lover’s paradise close in to the city. The apartment is 2 ½ blocks to Battery-Kemble National Park. From there you can walk/hike to Fletcher’s Boat House (rent canoes, kayaks, row boats, bicycles), the Potomac River, C&O Canal and tow path, and Capital Crescent Bike Trail.
* Approximately 2 miles to American University, Georgetown, Georgetown University, George Washington University's Mt Vernon Campus, and the French and German Embassies as well as Georgetown University Hospital and Sibley Hospital.
Marty – “We enjoyed our stay at the Palisades Sanctuary. The apartment was clean and comfortable. We appreciated the availability of free parking for our rental car that did not require a DC permit. Our host, Matthias, was very accessible by email or cell phone to answer any questions we had. We also appreciated the help that Charlotte provided in helping us find a place that met our needs.” May, 2013, stayed at Palisades Sanctuary
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
My business is LUXbnb, we offer short-stay properties in wonderful neighborhoods in Northwest Washington including those areas in high demand by visitors, i.e. DuPont Circle, Georgetown, Palisades and Capitol Hill. You can view some of our other studios and homes for stays from 4 nights up to 8 months; see HomeAway # 914007, 3495967, 3495973, 3495995, 3495973, 3496279, 3496282, 3496283 and 3496278 for details. Let us know your travel plans and we will find the best fit for your needs. Be generous and share the knowledge of LUXbnb, your source for short-stay rentals in Washington, with your friends, family and colleagues.
Our latest addition are vacation properties for Washingtonians. See the Washington Vacations section on our website for homes in the nearby mountains. Take a few days away from the bustle of the city to explore our bucolic countryside little changed over the past 2 to 3 centuries. Visit wineries and orchards, significant Civil War battlefields and historic towns, hike the Appalachian Trail or follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers by visiting their homes. There is plenty to do that beckons you to leave the city for a weekend or a week.
A bit about me...I am a former Californian who, after 12 years in DC, is now an honorary Washington native. Being well traveled both domestically and internationally has given me a great appreciation for the enrichment contact with others brings to our experience. I am well-versed on the 'must-see' sights, monuments and museums of our culturally rich city, along with the unique experiences your find only in Washington. We share that insight with our guests in our property Welcome Guides which we send upon confirmation.
We very much enjoy hosting visitors to our Nation's Capital and ensuring that they are able to make the most of their visit.
Your short-stay source in Washington.
You’ll enjoy a carefree, personalized stay in Washington, DC all expertly guided from your first inquiry to your departure by LUXbnb. Our client-services staff is available 7 days a week to answer questions and resolve any issues. LUXbnb takes care of the details so you can create the travel experience YOU envision in the DC neighborhood of your choice! “LUXbnb, Your source for short-term rentals in Washington, DC.”