Bellaire / Shanty Creek Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5-6)
Step inside and you will immediately feel at home. Living Room features wood fireplace & doorwall to deck. Fully stocked Kitchen. Nice high top dining table for meals and games. 2 bedrooms: one offers king bed & the other offers full bed with an upper bunk. Full bath with tub/shower. Clean and cozy.
Beautifully decorated, comfortable on edge of bluff - awesome views!! Overlook from high on the mountain to the beautiful waters of Lake Bellaire. The sunsets will amaze you!
When you rent this great condo from us:
1) You have access, as our guest, to The (private) Beach Club. The Beach Club is just a short drive away (1.5 mile) & offers: friendly guests, sandy beach, lounge chairs, pavilion, gas grills, clean restrooms, kitchen, awesome play area for kids, boat dock and FREE public Boat/PWC launch right next to Beach Club
2) Like the pool better or need just a quick dip? Huge gated pool with plenty of lounge chairs just a few steps away from the condo.
3) Separate parking for boats or snowmobiles.
4) Heated outdoor pools/hot tubs & indoor pools available after your long, fun days on the slopes.
5) Only minutes from great skiing and snowboarding (full terrain park) at Schuss Mountain & Summit. Also Family Tubing at Cedar River. Plus free and safe resort shuttles run all day and night between all the properties - and even into downtown Bellaire.
The historic town of Bellaire offers several eateries, Short's Microbrew (great brews and bands), unique little shops, a cozy first-rate movie theater, and concerts in the street. Of course, all the necessities of groceries & banks are nearby!
Stay with us & you have a great central location for all of your vacation ventures - Downhill, Snowboard, or Cross Country Skiing, Tubing, Snowmobiling, Snowshoe. Golf at The Legend, Cedar River, Schuss, Summit, The Chief, or Hawks Eye (all within 2-3 miles). The Summit Course is great and affordable for Family play. Hiking trails, driving range & tennis nearby, swim at the indoor/outdoor pool at Schuss Mountain or the outdoor pool at “The Lodge”. The Northern wineries make the most of the Old Mission and Leelanau Peninsula's perfect climate for growing grapes, creating award-winning wines and offering the ultimate in spectacular Michigan wine tours. Also, Turtle Creek Casino is only 25 minutes away. Or visit all the nearby towns to shop and dine - Bellaire, Elk Rapids, Alden, Traverse City, Petoskey, Charleviox, Mackinaw Island, (all just a short drive away). And don't forget to visit the one and only Torch Lake (just 10 minutes away)!!! Or simply nestle yourself in front of the wood fire, relax, read a book or play games with family.
So whether a romantic getaway, family fun trip, or guys or girls getaway; call or email and let the fun begin!!! You WILL have a great time in this area!!!
Keywords: Condo, Bellaire, Lake Bellaire, Torch Lake, Shanty Creek, Schuss Mountain, Summit Village, Skiing, Tubing, Snowmobiling, The Chief, The Legend Golf Course, Cedar River Golf, HawksEye Golf, Shanty Creek Golf, Up North, Northern Michigan
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
We live in Southeast MI, and have had a blast at our condo over the years. More recently we decided to rent out our cozy condo for others to enjoy the area, and all it has to offer!
Hassle free rentals. Easy access to the condo - drive up, walk right in with your bags, start your vacation! No check-in hassles and delays, searching for your room, or hauling luggage around. Easy in and out is great - even during your stay. The area has SO much to offer and activities. A great getaway all year long!
Year around fun - summer, fall, spring, and winter. Always something to do - even in the off-season. Access for our guests to The (private) Beach Club on Lake Bellaire is fantastic! Great beach, hard sandy bottom of lake, swim platform for kids, lounge chairs provided, kayak, boating, ski, or tubing on the lake, use of kitchen and restrooms, pavillion, gas grills, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, games, toys, etc. make for the MOST PERFECT DAY!!!